Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

JS Bug?

artcop

Turrets won't stop spinning. Used to work fine, although I haven't played in a while. I've recalibrated and restarted the game, etc. It's a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Yeah, I know.. old school. But I'm on a Mac and you don't get many choices.

Check the deadband? In Preferences/Controllers tab, pull the Y and Z axis left yellow bar to the right and see if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-10-07 at 5:23 AM, artcop said:

Turrets won't stop spinning. Used to work fine, although I haven't played in a while. I've recalibrated and restarted the game, etc. It's a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Yeah, I know.. old school. But I'm on a Mac and you don't get many choices.

S! ARTCOP !!!!

Glad to you are back on board.

I have the same set up. I would go trash your .cfml file maybe.

I know I had some other weird stuff, still do that I think trashing that file helped with.

Maybe give that a go.

Also maybe the pref file for the game...hidden deep in the system or admin user file system (?)

hope it works out.

9 minutes ago, Elfin said:

Also maybe the pref file for the game...hidden deep in the system or admin user file system (?)

fwiw
The prefs file is the wwiiol.xml file in the docs\battleground europe folder