Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Axis Victorious Campaign 142

17 posts in this topic

The German Army has captured all of the French Factories to get the win!

We will have a one hour intermission and then start campaign 143 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant we continue fighting the British.. 

From where I'm sitting it doesn't seem too hard that when the French are beaten we could increase the number of UK brigades to equal those of axis... And now we had to beat the UK out of Europe and Invande on England.

It's just a waste to never get to fight on england or dunkerq etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pbveteran said:

cant we continue fighting the British.. 

From where I'm sitting it doesn't seem too hard that when the French are beaten we could increase the number of UK brigades to equal those of axis... And now we had to beat the UK out of Europe and Invande on England.

It's just a waste to never get to fight on england or dunkerq etc..

Over the years you have done England. Just this time your HC did it different.

Hey CRS. What was the difference in POP per side. Was it 55/45? Axis / Allied or more of a diff? Would like to see some basic numbers.

And, what is the percentage of steam members joining per side? Is one side getting more than the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did RDP bombing seem to make a difference?  I did notice supply was limited on the Allied side for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, imded said:

Over the years you have done England. Just this time your HC did it different.

Hey CRS. What was the difference in POP per side. Was it 55/45? Axis / Allied or more of a diff? Would like to see some basic numbers.

And, what is the percentage of steam members joining per side? Is one side getting more than the other?

I think I only been to england once... and most of Axis Won campaign has always been on south.

@tazz

Possibly although AHC managed to rotate flags reducing their effect on the first stages.. I think Axis won simply because there seems to be some squads organizing stuff and as always map movements happen out of EU zones and late US Timezones adding to that despite Pops were more or less balance with sides altering between Overpopulation on thier particular timezones I think Axis had way more veterans while the allies had more greentags maybe numbers weren't that off but skill is what matters in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tazz said:

Did RDP bombing seem to make a difference?  I did notice supply was limited on the Allied side for a while.

Short answer yes. We did have some over pop times but most of the captures happened over a 24 hour stretch and with no cutoff of flags beyond naval flags being bumped. The supply issue made counter attacking in the south to cut the thin line almost impossible. I give HC credit though the did manage to move flags around enough so we did not get cutoff  but beyond that we just had to guard FBs in the south and turtle hoping supply would build enough for us to counter.  We did manage to attack up north a good bit due to the lack of AO's in that area the supply issues where not as pronounced . 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pbveteran said:

cant we continue fighting the British.. 

From where I'm sitting it doesn't seem too hard that when the French are beaten we could increase the number of UK brigades to equal those of axis... And now we had to beat the UK out of Europe and Invande on England.

It's just a waste to never get to fight on england or dunkerq etc..

Id love to see that, but in total honesty, for it to be fun for both sides, England needs some major time in a map editing session to give it enough playable territory
that it actually has something to fight over.

It is fun to invade it during intermission, the TT ride from Calais isnt too bad either

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2017 at 7:56 PM, merlin51 said:

Id love to see that, but in total honesty, for it to be fun for both sides, England needs some major time in a map editing session to give it enough playable territory
that it actually has something to fight over.

It is fun to invade it during intermission, the TT ride from Calais isnt too bad either

Yeah but rarely England is the only that remains usually we win by conquering the south while the North France and belgium are never captured.. take this campaign for example after french factories would be capture GM would replaced all other french flags with UK and would still to conquer the remain of France and England.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.