• Announcements

Help WWII Online achieve big things this year!   02/28/2018

We need your help to achieve some important goals this year! The WWII Online 2018 Funding Campaign is running right now! There's a new RAT scurrying around the battlefield, have you seen him? 1.35.12 Alpha testing continues, and more in this update! WWII Online 2018 Funding Campaign 2018 is poised to be an exceptional year for WWII Online with the delivery of new vehicle content and finally, we're making huge breakthroughs working on Terrain! As a mostly volunteer-based team, CRS continues its great work unlocking new development capabilities and propel the game forward, however we need YOUR help to give it an extra push from the WWII Online community to see that important objectives are met. Upgrading the game to a 64-bit client is now a matter of vital importance! Apple announced its plan to discontinue support of 32-bit clients effective September 2018, essentially discontinuing our Mac client. We expect Microsoft to follow Apple in the not so distant future. In light of this fact, we have some software we need to acquire so that we can begin rapidly upgrading our clients to 64-bit to ensure we meet this deadline! With that, let's have a quick look at what your contributions will go towards (see below). Quick Overview of Funding Goals Here is a quick overview of what your contribution(s) will be focused towards: Secure critical software to upgrade to a 64-bit game client (Windows & Mac). Integrated Voice Comms deposit. +1 Year of support for Creator Software (Enables the creation of new vehicles and terrain). +1 Year of essential Project Management Tools. Hardware upgrades to improve infrastructure and services in the colocation facility. Support for completion of the 2018 Development Roadmap. Stretch Goal (Officer & Mission Leader Uniforms, Old Bunkers and more). With your backing we can make these goals possible. We hope our continued delivery of software upgrades, new game content, bug fixes, and our abundant transparency has worked to earn your trust and confidence. We hope you are as thrilled as we are about this year's activity and effort! Let's advance the WWII Online dream even further into the future and get this funding goal achieved.   Click here to learn more about this important funding drive and to contribute today!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cant Get In

3 posts in this topic

I cant get into the game! What should I do?

I have the launcher open type in my username and password and it sends me straight to the support page.

I even re-downloaded the launcher to make sure it was up to date.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0