• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardlead

RDP scoring

6 posts in this topic

Remove the emediate game busting damage resulting from RDP bombing.

Instead, let the damage accumulate in a scoring/point system.

Those points will then be used as a part of the victory condition formula for the campaign.

Example Side a own y number of factories, AND has destroyed XYZ number of factories over W time. = win.

This will achive two thins (if not more):

1 Ground supply will be avalible for all to use, not cut in half by RDP.

2 The pilots can effect the outcome of the campaign without destroying the game play for others. 

Edited by Hardlead

I dont feel it destroyed gameplay at all.
And i played ground on both sides of the equation

And no one is going to bomb for that i dont think.

If i go out in a tank and flame up all the other guys armor and hose down half his infantry, i get immediate affect.
Dont think air is going to play for maybe delayed effect.

Considering the time and effort that was put in to gain the effect, there was ample time and opportunity to counter it or match it.

32 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

I dont feel it destroyed gameplay at all.
And i played ground on both sides of the equation

And no one is going to bomb for that i dont think.

If i go out in a tank and flame up all the other guys armor and hose down half his infantry, i get immediate affect.
Dont think air is going to play for maybe delayed effect.

Considering the time and effort that was put in to gain the effect, there was ample time and opportunity to counter it or match it.

Then we have agre to disagree.

I log if I cant spawn any of the "toys" I play with.

(on edit, O wait, I can log in to the side that HAS the equipement I pkay with, reinforcing the overpop, bad idea.)

How did the majority of allied players react when supply became scarse, I noticed a lot of Axis over pop...........

As for the motivation of the bomber pilots. lets stop speculating and let them speak for themselvs.

Edited by Hardlead

It doesn't matter which side we bomb for...the response for a decade has always been the same.  If we destroy one side's factories, the team we are on cheers it.  The receiving end floods the forums demanding an immediate rule change.  

Yall love it when we bomb THEM.  You hate it when we bomb YOU. 

Maybe nothing is really broken at all.  Or maybe the Air War should be removed completely.

Edited by forrest
2 people like this

1 hour ago, forrest said:

It doesn't matter which side we bomb for...the response for a decade has always been the same.  If we destroy one side's factories, the team we are on cheers it.  The receiving end floods the forums demanding an immediate rule change.  

Yall love it when we bomb THEM.  You hate it when we bomb YOU. 

Maybe nothing is really broken at all.  Or maybe the Air War should be removed completely.

Or maybe the game needs more than one bomber squad.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, muromachi said:

Or maybe the game needs more than one bomber squad.

Amen.

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0