Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anusiya

Kill Suggestion

8 posts in this topic

How about if you get a Hit on something, it automatically counts as a Kill. Obviously not for everything, such as shooting a rifle at a tank, but don't you hate it when you stalk an EI for 5 minutes, kill him, only to find out that your own worthless AI shot him in the spleen a long time ago? Well I bloody do.

Maybe the kills should only count when your health is below 50%.

I don't think anyone would mind the fact that you might have 2 killers once in a while (though only counting as one death).

I think if you get hurt bad enough it is counting as a kill.
I have despawned half dead after limping around to a despawn point to see i got RTB but with someone as my killer.

3 hours ago, merlin51 said:

I think if you get hurt bad enough it is counting as a kill.
I have despawned half dead after limping around to a despawn point to see i got RTB but with someone as my killer.

Yes but I'm saying after that, while you are limping around, if someone finally does kill you (KIA) your actual killer should get the kill credit ALONG WITH whoever half-killed you first.

3 hours ago, anusiya said:

Yes but I'm saying after that, while you are limping around, if someone finally does kill you (KIA) your actual killer should get the kill credit ALONG WITH whoever half-killed you first.

I'd have to test if that works.
Problem with infantry is not killing them in the 1st place to actually test that.

It may not work like that now as other units do not.

That is a good suggestion. It really frustrates me when it looks like I've gotten a valid kill and then the AAR shows only a hit.

14 hours ago, rodsantos said:

That is a good suggestion. It really frustrates me when it looks like I've gotten a valid kill and then the AAR shows only a hit.

LOL Don't fly then... It's all hits up there... where cannon rounds puff harmlessly off of cockpits and flight control surfaces causing only a stream of coolant vapor, but they can still fly around for 45 min without any structural compromise or control issues.

There goes vas exaggerating again.

I was leaking coolant vapor last night, and about 10 minutes later... guess what happened? My engine overheated and died. Imagine that. 

Oh,, and vas. How'd like that knife kill I got on ya Thursday night. I think we killed each other. I moved too far up into you and while I was knifing you... you were firing your pistol at someone I think. It ended up killing me instead just as I killed you. I was like... Doh!! 

I would be happy if they would just fall dead when you shoot them, instead of 5 to 10 seconds later.  

I waste far too much time pumping unneeded rounds into an ei before they actually fall dead, simply because i an not certain they are going to die,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0