• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rotschild

Campaign 143 Axis Victory! New campaign coming...

35 posts in this topic

Congratulations to Axis for their victory in campaign 143!! Both sides fought well!  Great fights and battles insued for both sides, but axis have won the day!  

Campaign 144 is in the works and will be online soon, start time TBD.  Use this time to test new equipment, train up new recruits, and get your squad battle ready! Prepare for WAR soldiers, a new next campaign is coming!

S! Rotschild

8 minutes ago, ROTSCHILD said:

Congratulations to Axis for their victory in campaign 143!! Both sides fought well!  Great fights and battles insued for both sides, but axis have won the day!  

Campaign 144 is in the works and will be online soon, start time TBD.  Use this time to test new equipment, train up new recruits, and get your squad battle ready! Prepare for WAR soldiers, a new next campaign is coming!

S! Rotschild

Good fights this week.  Intermission this time around?

EDIT:  I just read the HQ post that answers my question.  S!

Edited by forrest

5 hours ago, ROTSCHILD said:

S! Rotschild

Another 7 day map  /shrug  

Sure would be fun to have a pop balanced game for a change. One side starts rolling and all the fair-weather side-switchers jump to the rolling side. Ruins the campaign most times. 

clubbing-seal-clubbing-demotivational-po

Edited by lipton
1 person likes this

You cant blame anyone from playing the other side if the game cant be played for the first side, i.e. no supply.

I think that RDP needs to be stoped from have such a huge impact on the playing experience of so many, for the joy of so few.

congrats to axis. we just had one of the best and longest back and forth campaigns ever in 141.  142/43 not so much. but to keep blaming everything on the same old stuff is a bit simplistic.  good campaigns followed by rolls, or vice versa? it's been pretty much ever thus from the beginning. 

1 person likes this

Great WAR  Dark side !

An alle Front Soldiers AIR/LAND and SEA !

Gratuliere to this great SIEG!

Special to th Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine Crew ..

the courageous in battle Bomb for bomb and

Grenade for Garnde to the target

sry bad engelish ^^ but S!

Honor for Ground units !  a big S!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, lipton said:

Sure would be fun to have a pop balanced game for a change. One side starts rolling and all the fair-weather side-switchers jump to the rolling side. Ruins the campaign most times. 

clubbing-seal-clubbing-demotivational-po

The population was EXTREMELY balanced for C143.  Less than 1% difference on Time On Mission (TOM), which is literally as close as it can be.  Not only that, the Allies actually had quite a few more sorties than the Axis to boot.  Even C142 had less than 2% TOM difference.

There are reasons why these campaigns unfolded the way they did, not least of which is how well the Axis played.  But population imbalance was not one of them.  

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

For the love of god can we PLEASE shorten the tiers?!?!

What happens when we have a month long campaign with 3 day tiers?  We spend 70% of the campaign in T3+ where there are as many Tigers as S76s.  No thanks.  

I really think 1 week per tier is as reasonable as possible.  Anything lower than 5 days wouldn't be good for those long campaigns.  I would say the average campaign lasts about a month, doesn't it?

Edited by Capco

6 minutes ago, Capco said:

What happens when we have a month long campaign with 3 day tiers?  We spend 70% of the campaign in T3+ where there are as many Tigers as S76s.  No thanks.  

I really think 1 week per tier is as reasonable as possible.  Anything lower than 5 days wouldn't be good for those long campaigns.  I would say the average campaign lasts about a month, doesn't it?

Better than slogging through tier0 for 2 weeks, especially since I've played tier freaking 0 since 2003.  Sick of it. 

They should start this map in tier1, but I need to stop wishing for common sense around here. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Mosizlak said:

Better than slogging through tier0 for 2 weeks, especially since I've played tier freaking 0 since 2003.  Sick of it. 

They should start this map in tier1, but I need to stop wishing for common sense around here. 

I hear ya.  2 weeks per tier is ridiculous, and one would hope they would know that.  

I advocated starting every 5th campaign in T1 or T2 (C145, C150, etc.) but it fell on deaf ears.  

1 hour ago, wegue said:

axis got lucky!! nothing more to say!...pure luck!

Isnt luck when you keep only 1 division in front of a huge wedge in the hopes of cutting them off at gedinne/wellin.. and then moving this division north.. away from laon.

I dont know what people are thinking nowadays. Even 1 town snakes don't get cut off 95% of the time nevermind a "2AB + no fb 1ab town + enemy airfield nearby" snake. Just saying..

Tier 1 kicked in last night around  *pm server time .

That was only 8 days   

yes it was longer this time by 2 days ....the reason RDP bombing !  Both sides were hitting each other's factories 

Game sucks right now for me at least I don't like 7 day maps with only tier 0 that's not what I pay for and I also don't pay for some HC that don't have a clue running the show for our team that's 2 maps in a row that got 

screwed up because of incompetent HC or lack of competent HC however you want to put it lol.

I am also for 7 day tiers at the longest and get the damn flags off the map so we don't have to rely on some drunk prick from wherever moving all are units away from the battle and getting us cut off lol.

Malvoc out....

2 people like this

1 hour ago, OHM said:

That was only 8 days   

yes it was longer this time by 2 days ....the reason RDP bombing !  Both sides were hitting each other's factories 

What? Since when does RDP bombing slow down the tiers?  It slows down supply...Unless you guys changed something and didn't tell anyone...Ghosts of DOC coming back? 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, OHM said:

That was only 8 days   

OHM, are you ok?

RDP for all 3 armies was running at the same exact percentage.
As Mo says, only Resupply rates are affected by bombing.
The old CRS took RDP bombing away a few years ago.

Axis factories were at nearly 100% functionality for the duration 
Brit factories only light damage until later.
French factories devastated within like 3 hours of the bombing runs initiation. 

The most effort i saw on the axis factories was a morris with 3 engineers that drove to the axis factory and tried sapping it on a mission that lasted over 24 hours.

Did i miss something someplace?

I just found the document on RDP bombing and i never knew they stopped it in 1.33 .  

But the allies was bombing the axis factories as i have been watching it closely  and there was 3 facilities that were getting hit regular and at one point German output was down 26% while French was down 89% before the French Factoies towns were capped  

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, OHM said:

at one point German output was down 26%

yes, until the engineer crew was discovered and killed.
Was very strange when the factory was taking damage and yet no AWS lol.

Dedicated guy spent over 24 hours on mission.

8 minutes ago, OHM said:

I just found the document on RDP bombing and i never knew they stopped it in 1.33

Yea, instead of capping the amount you could delay RDP, they just took it away entirely.
I would have just capped the effect at a reasonable level.

You are right Monsjoex. Playng Axis. Was part of the whole thing. Big fight starts in gedinne, really good set up squads working together. AHC commits the whole div except for HQ to the fight. The division is isolated at the time. It was like ummm if they dont cover this division now and OKW make the right moves this is going ot buy a fewmor towns. Haybes was next, wouldnt have hedl cos of th ehills and lack of supply there. HQ was always first flag to ove out of the defences and only flag I believe that should have had goo dsupply. Instead of moving half a div from the Norht and South of the brit div to cover, AHC moved them east r left them stacked in places. With the obvious plan being wellin and bouillon. The Wellin Ao stayed n for 11 hours before someone realised hitting vireaux was going to apply some pressure. Tbh looked pretty crazy instead of covering the hole sendinng brigades further away from it. Jut seemed like well unless we are good enough to cut them off back then we desevre to be cut off and lose or something O.o

These last 2 campaigns, I focused primarily on keeping French factories above 90%.  Only after France was above 90% (15 hour resupply timers), would I then turn to England.  Axis focused on chasing French flags. 

Its much easier (for my skillset) to keep Allied Resupply Timers at critical levels utilizing the He-111, than Axis Resupply Timers in a DB-7. 

At 2.5x the damage per payload, the He-111 is a 'big-rig truck' compared to a DB-7 'sedan'.  When sight-seeing across the country with the family, the DB-7 is nice and smooth.  When needing to deliver the goods, however...give me the big-rig. 

If you utilize the He-111 strengths, just a few folks can put Allied Resupply Timers in a world of hurt.  The last 2 campaigns proved it (yet again).

Edited by forrest
2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0