• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rotschild

Campaign 143 Axis Victory! New campaign coming...

35 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, OHM said:

I just found the document on RDP bombing and i never knew they stopped it in 1.33 .  

You can bring that back, if you like.  :)

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, forrest said:

Utilize the He-111 strengths, and just a few folks can put Allied Resupply Timers in a world of hurt. 

Or even a half arsed pilot who misses a few times, but no one comes up to stop him
:P

On 17/10/2017 at 7:35 AM, ROTSCHILD said:

Campaign 144 is in the works and will be online soon, start time TBD. 

Hi. Cannot see the firm day and time in the news or on the forums.

Do we have a confirmed start of 144?

16 minutes ago, poker said:

Do we have a confirmed start of 144?

SYSTEM in-game is saying '1800H Server Time 10/18/2017'.

Edited by forrest

8 minutes ago, forrest said:

SYSTEM in-game is saying '1800H Server Time 10/18/2017'.

Correct forrest, ty.  144 online 1800 server time.  Get in game, should be a great campaign.  Both sides planning well this go around! S!

10 hours ago, forrest said:

These last 2 campaigns, I focused primarily on keeping French factories above 90%.  Only after France was above 90% (15 hour resupply timers), would I then turn to England.  Axis focused on chasing French flags. 

Its much easier (for my skillset) to keep Allied Resupply Timers at critical levels utilizing the He-111, than Axis Resupply Timers in a DB-7. 

At 2.5x the damage per payload, the He-111 is a 'big-rig truck' compared to a DB-7 'sedan'.  When sight-seeing across the country with the family, the DB-7 is nice and smooth.  When needing to deliver the goods, however...give me the big-rig. 

If you utilize the He-111 strengths, just a few folks can put Allied Resupply Timers in a world of hurt.  The last 2 campaigns proved it (yet again).

I stand corrected. I figured the Allies would run you down like a dog if you went for that twice in a row. 

56 minutes ago, saronin said:

I stand corrected. I figured the Allies would run you down like a dog if you went for that twice in a row. 

Didn´t play but was supply an issue last campaign? Seemed more a HC win it or lose it strategy.

What a waste of gameplay for not reaching higher tiers.. can't we started in the next war not on tier 0 but like tier 2 ?

The best and more balance gameplay for me is on tier 2 before tigers ,s 76 and CH VII

Edited by pbveteran

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0