Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kchip

reset already

11 posts in this topic

IMO -  CRS should have a planned Intermission event when the end of a campaign is in sight.  Perhaps a player voted on event. BoB, Antwerp, naval battle in Zs etc etc.  This should be ready to go and announced to the player base once a campaign end is imminent.  

ALSO -

The date and time of the beginning of the next campaign, firm -  paying players shouldn't have to grovel though this forum to find out wtf is going on. Paying customers WANT TO KNOW this stuff and not have to come here and post about it.  Get a email, twitter, and Fb campaign going about these IMPORTANT pieces of information.  Paying 17.99 a month, I feel I deserve better.  17.99?  a month?  Come on.  More PR/ marketing is at your fingertips just by promoting THIS VERY INFO. ffs

Reset the campaign - its over. Allies are sick of it Im sure.

2 people like this

Tomorrow is the one month anniversary of the last phase of the Steam release.  I'm sure the Rats wanted the new Steam players to get the chance to play around with some of the high tier equipment they may not have been able to access before now, before their free month expires.  It's good for player retention.

-Irish

Why don't you volunteer and help CRS do this. Their always looking for help.

No one is getting rich you know.

1 hour ago, kchip said:

Get a email, twitter, and Fb

twitter, dont touch, fb avoid like the plague, social media in general i treat like herpes.
Dont like my email clogged with non important things
if i want to know when camp starts i just come look here, simple fast and easy.

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

twitter, dont touch, fb avoid like the plague, social media in general i treat like herpes.
Dont like my email clogged with non important things
if i want to know when camp starts i just come look here, simple fast and easy.

This

-Irish

Come on to the forums to find when the campaign starts, duh. It was also in discord. One thing I could think of, which (idk if they do or not) is post the start, end, intermission & special events information in the steam WWIIONLINE discussion pages.  That way the steam folks who subscribe to the game get alerts to new content on the discussion boards. People who also simply have it in their steam library can see it too (if they click on the game.) 

I will never, ever, play in an organized,special event that involves big towns like Antwerp. Never. I wouldn't even log in.

That is correct everyone Campaign 144 has started after a little over 24 hour intermission.

For this campaign the Free play subscriptions they will have the Light Anti Air Gun to use and the Starter Subscriptions will have the Light Mortar Man to use.

Both sides will need help to achieve victory for campaign 144 do you part by logging in and supporting your side!

Will that work?

Even a simple straw poll or something along those lines (not sure if you can do that within discord), with a set of different "events" that could be done during intermission posted prior to the ending of the campaign would work in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to participate can fill it out and vote. Maybe even allowing them to share their idea and it being able to be voted on. 

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0