However, FPA can, HT too if axis.

Edited by delems
1 person likes this

13 hours ago, delems said:

No.

F2P doesn't exist in game.

However, FPA can, HT too if axis.

WOW! that is correct, period.

Well then a Tutorial on setting an FMS is required.   Too many greentags running around like headless chickens when an FMS goes down on a mission or when there when most of the mission members are greentags.

Also a tutorial on capping needs to be mandatory.

Edited by agenda21

On 24/10/2017 at 8:45 PM, agenda21 said:

Well then a Tutorial on setting an FMS is required.

Some say the current training is forever taking as it stands but I totally agree here.

Current mandatory training teaches you how to move around, shows you were your grenades are and how to shoot, how to follow a waypoint etc. Not enough. Result is greens wandering around, firing rifle, throwing grenades and following target waypoint, often to the middle of nowwhere where most town target's are.

Would be cool if there was a 'Defend' and 'Attack' training tutorial. Teach'em how to not walk 3 kilometers to a target, set a fms and learn that a target is not always a target.

lol @delems

On 10/24/2017 at 3:45 PM, agenda21 said:

Hard axe to grind, there is so much hate and negative feed back on having to do any tutorial at all
Yes i realize that out the other side of their face they complain that they cant find the aim or run key, i do not claim they make logical sense

One thing to note is that f2p players can't create missions (I'm pretty sure). So setting a FMS can be difficult and also annoy the missions actual leader.

On training, Think a CAMPED SPAWN training mission would be great, set a FMS surrounded by unkillable ene AI machine gun pits, make the player spawn on that mission. the training continues until the player picks a different mission. As a added reward the other mission should spawn to a FMS just behind the machine gun pits so they can watch people getting gunned down at the camped fms.

Enjoy !!!