Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Keybinding the VIEW keys in planes?

bonghunter

Hi,

I've been trying to get into the air game, one issue that's troubling me is that I can not use the UP view from my joysticks thumb control. It works for all the directions except UP and Down, I can use numpad.5 and numpad.2 to look up and down, but it's not really practical when flying and you've got all the others on the joystick thumb control, I've looked for these on the keymapper but cannot find where numpad.5 is set or any of the view keys. 

I'm hoping that you can tell me what the line would be in the CFML file to set these keys.

Regards

The practical solution is to map POV N as Fwd-Up and assign any free key on the stick to UP. Thus, when pressing your up-modifier and looking e.g. left with the hat, you combine your level view with upview to get a half-up view in the desired direction. Down view is worthless, leave that unmapped. You can make all these changes in Keymapper, Views section.

Thx for the quick answer,

After another look at the key mapper I found the View Category just under General , lol, How did i miss that!!!!

It was simple to set the joystick view controls after that.

Regards