Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dre21

CRS lock the chat bar.

5 posts in this topic

You want us to help retain the new players then help us by locking the chat bar , maybe include a Ding Ding tone for PMs ( if they blast music while playing thus game then all is lost anyways)

The failure to be able to make contact with many green tags is beyond understanding. And the design flaw of being able to remove chat bar has become very obvious. 

45 minutes ago, lemkeh said:

I think the chat bar may be mandatory for F2P. But the paying customers will have a choice.

Or connect it to rank. Above rank XZ, you can remove the chat bar.

Yea im not sure what the deal is with that . Chat bar may be some of it . Nonenglish speaking people may be another. Not paying attn , dont care, so much on chat bar they dont understand . I guess ive almost quit trying to talk to them which is a shame because 1 in 10 responded. Some of them good folks. Lots I see is the interface with the channels they are not up to speed with. Not sure of a solution but communication about the issue is a start. The in game voice comms that are being talked about will probably help that issue but without being able to kick people from channel for being disruptive will open another can of worms i fear

Edited by victorys
More info

Well if language is the issue then in game voice won't fix that either.

At least when one gets a PM they can still respond even if it is in a different language at least then you know. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0