barbiere

HC please help our!!

34 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, lipton said:

That's good. lol... I really liked the last one. But you forgot the most important one. PoP BALANCE. CRS will continue to fail until they fix this game killing issue

I agree.

How to achieve this though?

We certainly can't sidelock people. Nobody would ever go for that.

There must be a way to even off populations on the map as players rush to hot zones. certainly, other games do this using mouse over detail on a map screen or with matches to join -full matches aren't available, right?

What if the congregations of players in areas on the map were capped at say max visible player limit, and people had to either para in or wait until a spot opened up in a mission? 

Even if one side has 50% more players they  can be mitigated in lesser concentrations so that the battles are balanced but total game population isn't -EXCEPT THE FTP PEOPLE. They're side locked. Just like other games limit you pretty severely for FTP unless you toss some coin in or earn it, (slowly,) by playing. Create incentive to want to pay. We need their dollars.

I think this would encourage people to create more content in other areas along the line, and that creates more gameplay. 

4 hours ago, vasduten1 said:

I agree.

How to achieve this though?

We certainly can't sidelock people. Nobody would ever go for that.

There must be a way to even off populations on the map as players rush to hot zones. certainly, other games do this using mouse over detail on a map screen or with matches to join -full matches aren't available, right?

What if the congregations of players in areas on the map were capped at say max visible player limit, and people had to either para in or wait until a spot opened up in a mission? 

Even if one side has 50% more players they  can be mitigated in lesser concentrations so that the battles are balanced but total game population isn't -EXCEPT THE FTP PEOPLE. They're side locked. Just like other games limit you pretty severely for FTP unless you toss some coin in or earn it, (slowly,) by playing. Create incentive to want to pay. We need their dollars.

I think this would encourage people to create more content in other areas along the line, and that creates more gameplay. 

I think you cannot control population, I think spawn delay to the extreme .. like past 30 seconds is detrimental.  IMHO the only thing that might work is move timers.. and the garrison.  The hybrid system using the Brigades to move the map with AOs and garrisons to slow roles and provide manual resupply are a good direction.. the only variable would to slow the brigade move timers and ticket timer flow dynamically.  Therefore nobody gets screwed into insane spawn delays and side locks and the OP side rear brigade movement slows down, frontline move timers slow down and ticket timers to flow into any new town slow up.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, malvoc said:

Axis losing =game is broken

Axis winning  = Superior tactics and skill

=p

Malvoc out...

With my respect, this is so 2009....

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, matamor said:

With my respect, this is so 2009....

It's just as true today as it was then. 

For both sides!

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, malvoc said:

Axis losing =game is broken

Axis winning  = Superior tactics and skill

=p

Malvoc out...

Allied winning due to truck placed frus coming in the middle of a campaign where the Axis pushed as far as Brugge and Zeebrugge: poor comms and teamwork on the part of the Axis.

Nothing to do with super loud Opels or Morrises with XtraGlide(tm) technology, or because the Allies had twice the number of M4A2s they should have had.

See? Other people can use your pretzel logic as well.

That's funny coming from someone I have never even seen in game lmao =)

So now its are equipment that's helping us win huh??

Malvoc out....

28 minutes ago, malvoc said:

That's funny coming from someone I have never even seen in game lmao =)

So now its are equipment that's helping us win huh??

Malvoc out....

Game must not be broken any more.

VR

No game is still broken you little troll just funny seeing some axis whine when they lose but when they win there is no problem with the game!

Malvoc out....