szyporyn

Please please please change the order of forums

12 posts in this topic

Please - PLEASE change the order of the forums.

It really should be

High Command Forums
-- Allied High Command
-- Axis High Command
-- High Command Academy (current War Academy)

Squad Forums

Game Forums
-- Barracks
-- Hangar
-- Off Topic

.. Here comes the rest

Get what matters and what you wish to promote up top!

1 person likes this

Would be awesome if each person could reorder the forums to their own taste

2 people like this

Would also be kick [censored].

But it is not for me - I know my way around forums.

It is for when new guys come here, they should be presented with these forums - forums that are supportive in nature are expected to be found later on.

Most of the new guys are coming from Steam, and they don't get access to these forums.

I don't like it, but there it is.

Steam forums could use work too. 9-10 stickies is crazy. Push more players to post their AARs and war stories and videos and other stuff there so it's more active and not just full of Steam players [censored]ing or asking questions.

Who cares what order the forum is in?

And no, HC should not be at the top, general player stuff should be at the top if anything.

Well, there is a logic to the order, believe it or not. The support forums are up top because they are easier to find for new people, then the discussion, again easily found by new people. Many forums would have the support, etc forums placed lower, but I feel that due to the steep learning curve of the game, they should be immediately accessible for people who wander in looking for answers.  

As the premium forums are inhabited by more experienced players (generally), they're placed lower. In any case, they're all very easily located and honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen a complaint about their order. Unless there is a compelling reason to do so, I don't really see a need to change them.

It was discussed when the new forums were first introduced. Most wanted Barracks first. But... we were ignored. 

And no. HC is irrelevant to all but the HC. They should be at the bottom. 

I bet you almost anything a new player will look at the forums and not think he can in any way connect deeper to the game here.

Forums are for the old timers, the veterans and that should tell you something.

HC forums are important to have up top, they wont take up much space - and will let the new guys know that this structure actually matters.

6 hours ago, david01 said:

Steam forums could use work too. 9-10 stickies is crazy. Push more players to post their AARs and war stories and videos and other stuff there so it's more active and not just full of Steam players [censored]ing or asking questions.

there are other steam forum areas, they just are not using them

THREADS
SUB FORUMS