BLKHWK8

1.36 Vital Questions

212 posts in this topic

Are there plans to limit stacking of the moveable units to prevents all moveable units being concentrated in one push/arrowhead?

4 hours ago, Silky said:

Are there plans to limit stacking of the moveable units to prevents all moveable units being concentrated in one push/arrowhead?

I haven't seen any talk about.

I can't actually decide if it would be a bad thing to allow, it could make for some interesting maps.

8 hours ago, Nick said:

I haven't seen any talk about.

I can't actually decide if it would be a bad thing to allow, it could make for some interesting maps.

It’s going to depend on the trickle timer for newly visible garrisons 

Questions:

Q: Garrisons Will follow flag mechanic and if you lose the ABs the flag is kicked? (in this case "deactivated")

Q: In case of a YES to previous question and you see your flag deactivated, Will you be able to create missions on linked depots to your other garrisoned towns with their supply?

Q: When is the Garrison supply in the 2nd line towns created? When you lose the ABs or when you lose the town?

Q: Will FBs be active between 1st line towns and 2nd line towns or just when ABs are lost? I asume Garrisons Will be able to use FBs

Q: Will Air/Sea Garrisons be able to use FBs?

Q: Will Garrisons be able to set fms to another town just when that objetive town is AOed/contested as HQs do now? I name this due to mass infantry overstock options while in peace time which would be a mistake to allow.

Better late then never.  Now figure out how all the squad leaders still above ground are going to convince their old friends to come back one more time to try it out, so many have passed since we ruled this place every weekend like our lives depended on it.  Xoom don't quit bro, ur on the right path.

1 person likes this

I watch the 1.36 Trailer.

Did CRS put really german factorys direct near north from Antwerp? 

Did we have soon 10 min easy Bombing from Antwerp soon?

When yes, why German factorys in netherland? Thats again any real History?

14 minutes ago, sajuk said:

I watch the 1.36 Trailer.

Did CRS put really german factorys direct near north from Antwerp? 

Did we have soon 10 min easy Bombing from Antwerp soon?

When yes, why German factorys in netherland? Thats again any real History?

No, not yes.
There are no RDP factories in the Nederlands currently.

If you see something Named German Production Facility #, then it is RDP, otherwise, no.

Now, that being said, on Germany's invasion of the Nederlands
they did acquire control of the Royal Dutch Shell refinery, and the Cargill Processing and Refining plant, at their respective locations.

@ Merlin 

I dont wrote anything about that we have know any RDP facility in the Nederlands. So i know that we have here atm no facility.

Again in the new 1.36 Trailer on time 24:10 i sea many RDP facility north of Antwerp.

Did you put soon in 1.36 RDP facility near north of Antwerp?

2 minutes ago, sajuk said:

@ Merlin 

I dont wrote anything about that we have know any RDP facility in the Nederlands. So i know that we have here atm no facility.

Again in the new 1.36 Trailer on time 24:10 i sea many RDP facility north of Antwerp.

Did you put soon in 1.36 RDP facility near north of Antwerp?

No, it is as i noted above.
What you are seeing is not RDP.

In den Niederlanden, zwei industrieanlagen
aber nicht RDP
verarbeitung von Cargill Ölen und Royal Dutch Shell aber nicht RDP

I think the high command is important, the structure should be left alone. Making the HC have less importance I feel is a bad idea 

Will or will not their be navy and air infantry personnel at ports and AFs ?

If not, how come?  (ports and airfields didn't have any troops assigned to them?)

And I will be very disappointed if not.  Where can one spawn navy infantry then?