Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vasduten1

Had a Weird CTD

4 posts in this topic

I was riding a tank from a FB bust, he was smoking after having been damaged.

He despawned while I was riding, and immediately exploded upon hitting [esc]. 

I was killed instantly. I hit [esc] and after 10 clicked OK. Had a delay getting to AAR.

Switched missions, and then spawned in. Tried to get out of the spawn building but got killed.

Spawned again, ran to the garage ledge and laid down to have a look and sank into the floor... Screen goes black for a sec and then I'm looking at the death cam from three sorties ago above the dead hulk of that tank near the FB. All inputs dead, game frozen.

Got an error message but didn't write it down, unfortunately.

Not a big deal, as it was just a one-off thing. 

Just putting it here in case anyone wanted to know about it or add.

Weird.  If it happens again, and it sounds like it was a weird fluke, let us know what that error is

Happend to me before several times but only after I had been damaged.....guessing my engine.  Hit escape and BOOM!

I didnt have a CTD though.

I was having major lag issues last night in game for some reason and eventually just logged off...........maybe something was up?

Edited by bmw

37 minutes ago, Dwalin said:

Weird.  If it happens again, and it sounds like it was a weird fluke, let us know what that error is

Will do.

25 minutes ago, bmw said:

Happend to me before several times but only after I had been damaged.....guessing my engine.  Hit escape and BOOM!

I didnt have a CTD though.

I was having major lag issues last night in game for some reason and eventually just logged off...........maybe something was up?

The instapop after a certain damage threshold is met isn't the bug here. That's normal, if a bit overused in this game for eye candy.

It's the riding along on someone who meet the instapop threshold and then time travelling after death part, as if the server was still tracking my old dead arse at the scene of the crime lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0