• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
OHM

Campaign 147 Changes

23 posts in this topic

OK here are the changes for Campaign 147

Supply 

Rifle  was 250 .... now 200 

SMG's  was 100 ...now 75 

I will watch this closely and depending on how supply is doing i will make another change for the next Tier.   If it is getting used up way too fast it will increase it  .... in the same respect if there is too much it will be lowered more.   If it seems to be ok it will not be changed.    

Bonus 

Free Play Sub's will get the Grenadier 

Starter Subs will get ATR 

1 person likes this

Would think there was a need to put more of the supply in that the green tags burn through quite fast - like rifles.

Air would benefit from some more low level tier 0 aircraft for sure.

Looking forward to C147 - S!

Air needs many more tier zero aircraft capacity. Dont waste time thinking about it, its true.   LW only has one tier 0 and 1 CAS aircraft in the stuka, and the new players are spending them with a quickness. Need more capacity so us vets can actually have a chance to use them OHM.

Edited by mingus
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, fsjr02 said:

Nice OHM, great to see the PB and Management working together!

Thanks 

I am trying my best.   

3 people like this

I’m sure there’s a very good reason for reducing the numbers of rifles but I have to admit it’s completely lost On me, Unless the intent is to frustrate the greenies and make them go someplace else?

49 minutes ago, brady said:

I’m sure there’s a very good reason for reducing the numbers of rifles but I have to admit it’s completely lost On me, Unless the intent is to frustrate the greenies and make them go someplace else?

Well...

2 hours ago, OHM said:

I will watch this closely and depending on how supply is doing i will make another change for the next Tier.   If it is getting used up way too fast it will increase it  .... in the same respect if there is too much it will be lowered more.   If it seems to be ok it will not be changed. 

He kind of answers that there

11 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

Well...

He kind of answers that there

They lowered the numbers last time as well, I beleave the intent is that by doing this it will slow the role, but I don’t get the logic behind that, it’s the greenies who use the rifles not the vets, well the f2p vets do of course, but why pull their kit, so they go to another fight that has kit or log in frustration ?

Less rifles and more fake-a$$ ezmode shotguns for the Axis. Great idea.  F2P Vets will make good use of them.

Edited by lipton
1 person likes this

12 hours ago, lipton said:

Less rifles and more fake-a$$ ezmode shotguns for the Axis. Great idea.  F2P Vets will make good use of them.

3 hours ago, goreblimey said:

not to mention lowering smgs , how about lowering lmgs :)

Will you two cut the crap?

Right... the OP Axis grenadier that hardly anyone uses, but when Lipton plays they are running all over the place point-blank shooting him in the chest and not dying.

That's the way you make it sound, but that's not what happens on the other 99% of sorties for that unit.

So it is a contact fuse and the HE damage model is borked and the LMG that was WAY better than anyone else's in real life... big deal. There are other units in this game that have niche advantages, too you know... like having 14 belts of MG ammo in the Stuart.

It's the way it was according to design, and if you two coconut heads are mad about grenadiers and LMGs now... wait til scotsman's ammo and hardened armor come into play.

You won't be able to play the game, because you'll be here crying about how OP face-hardened armor is or heaven forbid... the StG44 or the *gasp!* MG42...

Really guys. It's a unit that actually had contacts fuses. 

153.gif

Edited by vasduten1

54 minutes ago, vasduten1 said:

Will you two cut the crap?

Right... the OP Axis grenadier that hardly anyone uses, but when Lipton plays they are running all over the place point-blank shooting him in the chest and not dying.

That's the way you make it sound, but that's not what happens on the other 99% of sorties for that unit.

So it is a contact fuse and the HE damage model is borked and the LMG that was WAY better than anyone else's in real life... big deal. There are other units in this game that have niche advantages, too you know... like having 14 belts of MG ammo in the Stuart.

It's the way it was according to design, and if you two coconut heads are mad about grenadiers and LMGs now... wait til scotsman's ammo and hardened armor come into play.

You won't be able to play the game, because you'll be here crying about how OP face-hardened armor is or heaven forbid... the StG44 or the *gasp!* MG42...

Really guys. It's a unit that actually had contacts fuses. 

153.gif

The axis grenadier is an easy mode. Have seen it often. Spawn into depot and in the cp I hear, boom boom etc. as fast as the guy can load.  Time to make it a timed fuse or give back the contact fuse to allies. Then we will see how much the axis whine without cheese.

Look. I think giving more crap to the f2p peeps is ridicules. We want them to pay for the game, like a lot of us have been doing for the past 10+ years.

Not be able to totally play without having to pay.

Stop making it easy for them.

I would like to see a F2P only get to play once a month for a weekend. Say Friday nite 1700 server time to 0000 on Sunday nite. That would be enough to get the juices flowing and to learn about the game. This should be enough to know you want to play. Also give them up to RANK 4 - 5 during this time only. And advertise the heck out of it. So every month there is a weekend full of F2P noobs (mid month weekend). This would also cut the second account f2p crap or have a real cheap account for trucks etc. ($2.50 per month). Hey that is cheaper than a cup of coffee at Starbucks or a coke/pepsi at a fast food chain.

Just now, imded said:

Look. I think giving more crap to the f2p peeps is ridicules. We want them to pay for the game, like a lot of us have been doing for the past 10+ years.

Not be able to totally play without having to pay.

Stop making it easy for them.

I would like to see a F2P only get to play once a month for a weekend. Say Friday nite 1700 server time to 0000 on Sunday nite. That would be enough to get the juices flowing and to learn about the game. This should be enough to know you want to play. Also give them up to RANK 4 - 5 during this time only. And advertise the heck out of it. So every month there is a weekend full of F2P noobs (mid month weekend). This would also cut the second account f2p crap or have a real cheap account for trucks etc. ($2.50 per month). Hey that is cheaper than a cup of coffee at Starbucks or a coke/pepsi at a fast food chain.

It rotates - each campaign is a different weapon - to hopefully get them to go up to starter (at least) - as for the rest of your plan that would effectively kill the f2p.  

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, lipton said:

sixyearsbd2.gif

2 people like this

2 hours ago, imded said:

The axis grenadier is an easy mode. Have seen it often. Spawn into depot and in the cp I hear, boom boom etc. as fast as the guy can load.  Time to make it a timed fuse or give back the contact fuse to allies. Then we will see how much the axis whine without cheese.

Tell you what, smarty pants...

Play Axis grenadier for the next map and let me know how EZMode it really is.

Sure, it has a contact fuse... but you have to get the grenade to go where you want it to, and unless it's a 20M shot into the open, it's not so EZ.

Try getting it into windows... or hit a moving truck with it.

You're just blowing farts here.

Out of your mouth.

48 minutes ago, matamor said:

sixyearsbd2.gif

LOL What a joke...

They forget that the Brit grenadier was a tank killing machine and really not very fair.

They try though... to yank every topic off its mark and cry for nerf. SIX YEARZZZOR!!!111!

19 hours ago, OHM said:

All Tier 0 Aircraft increased by 5 

Thanx, I appreciated the azz whipping I got last night at Lier FB from all those extra DB7s and Havocs, meanwhile, those extra Heinkels REALLY came in handy............not.

VR

Edited by csm308

8 hours ago, imded said:

Spawn into depot and in the cp I hear, boom boom etc. as fast as the guy can load. 

er, you ever load it?
it pretty much works like the french one, not exactly boom boom chain firing thing

8 hours ago, imded said:

Time to make it a timed fuse or give back the contact fuse to allies.

It doesn't have a timed fuse.

And allies never purposely had contact grenades, at one time ALL grenades were contact simply because they could not exist any other way.
Handgrenades, everything.
Only allied actual contact grenades i recall is the brit HEAT grenade, which isnt useful for anti-infantry use really.

You are asking to either make it wrong or give back wrong.
Dont think things work that way too much.

FWIW i rarely have an axis grenadier run into a CP.
A panzershrek yes, why in gods name ive no idea, but they run in and then cant do anything. Guess a sign of attrition?
Snipers yes, then they fumble for their pistol, everyone grabs a sniper rifle, then runs into town, is weird.
Grenediers shooting grenades, rarely.
Once in awhile one is guarding the CP and winds up suiciding himself if he has loaded a grenade, and even that isnt frequently.

Personally, as many times as my french grenade bounces off the window opening etc, i sure dont want mine wrongly contact fused, i'll let the axis play Wile E Coyote.

5 hours ago, csm308 said:

those extra Heinkels REALLY came in handy

But the Stukas did, or unhandy if you were on the receiving end

22 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

But the Stukas did, or unhandy if you were on the receiving end

Did you fly any?  Doubt it.  I sure didn't see any.  Did see JG-2 doing their best to clear out the DB7s and Havocs, just too many of them.

VR

26 minutes ago, csm308 said:

Did you fly any?  Doubt it.  I sure didn't see any.  Did see JG-2 doing their best to clear out the DB7s and Havocs, just too many of them.

VR

No, i was on the ground trying, not exactly successfully, to avoid the screaming grey winged bird of death.

I did see a lot of havocs getting shot up.

I didnt see a single bf110, which was odd. I saw H75's and hurricanes, but only 109s for axis fighters, no 110's.
In T0 i usually see 110's