delems

Start new map today.

11 posts in this topic

A bit of a break is good imo, I don’t play intermission Personally, largely because I need a mental Health day after a map, But it does give players, the non-side switching players a chance to try out the other guys kit, and HC Usually needs a short break to get the map set up ready.

1 hour ago, delems said:

Title says it all, why wait till late tomorrow?  Lose weekend.

wanna sign up to be HC 24/7?

a day or 2 of "it doesnt matter" is nice

1 person likes this

This is the 2nd weekend in a row where there was no campaign.

Some of us only play mostly on the weekend.

And they had a long intermission what, 6 days ago?

1 hour ago, delems said:

It was a 2 day intermission, but I play every day so for me its probably a totally different deal.

4 hours ago, delems said:

For some reason I've never seen much value attached to weekends here. WW2online should be using weekends and new campaigns as promotional opportunities. It doesn't even take that much effort or creativity really. Other games are having bundle sales, discounted subscriptions, huge xp bonuses etc. and are fighting to get players online for Thanksgiving weekend. I come here and see "HC needs a break".

Forcing all your users to disengage from your game/franchise for days at a time is a really bad business move. Doing it right when everyone else is going through one of the biggest marketing+promotion blitzes of the year is just about suicidal.

5 hours ago, david01 said:

For some reason I've never seen much value attached to weekends here. WW2online should be using weekends and new campaigns as promotional opportunities. It doesn't even take that much effort or creativity really. Other games are having bundle sales, discounted subscriptions, huge xp bonuses etc. and are fighting to get players online for Thanksgiving weekend. I come here and see "HC needs a break".

Forcing all your users to disengage from your game/franchise for days at a time is a really bad business move. Doing it right when everyone else is going through one of the biggest marketing+promotion blitzes of the year is just about suicidal.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

Yet another wasted opportunity to get new blood in game. Two steps forward 3 steps back.

Cmon now! The HC need a break after a stressful 6 day one sided opposition devoid farce of a walkover campaign.

Cant expect them to lay their grand plans and strategy for the next stampede across the map at the drop of a hat. It's especially imperative that the Axis HC get a chance to reflect and take stock on things given the fact that they could not possibly be up to speed with the current campaign trend when 75% of them have been MIA for the last four.

Edited by kagetora
1 person likes this

12 hours ago, david01 said:

yeah, I'm an old timer and dont like to agree with some of this new stuff, but I agree.

double xp weekends (not just thanksgiving, but all the time); drive any tank you want week, etc. are all good things to try for new players - especially if the subscription model stays the same.