• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saronin

6 in a row

11 posts in this topic

Without seeing tier 3.  What we at 9 of the last 10 without tier 3?  

Insert following posts for someone to come in and tell us all how great the current system is.

2 people like this

i think it's the 3min cap time

defenders are usually slow to respond too, making a bunch of AO's with flags softcaps.

my very last sortie in game we softcapped a town with 2 flags in it.

a simple 10/20/30 vs 10/20/30 somewhere would help. like the side selection screen and on the town mission screen

EWS only tells us if someone spawned, and overpop/underpop in the persona screen doesn't tell us the severity

i would move to a different mission if i knew the other side stopped spawning. all i know is people spawned in 2 towns though

3 hours ago, saronin said:

Insert following posts for someone to come in and tell us all how great the current system is.

You gonna like TOEs they said, well he said but he's gone.

On 11/25/2017 at 8:06 PM, saronin said:

Please...

You're just using poor comms and tactics.

Just like when there were 25% more baby Shermans in the Allied brigades.

Wait... I mean... just like when the Morrises could glide 3km off road... 

THAT was all because of your team's poor tactics and terrible comms.

1 hour ago, vasduten1 said:

Please...

You're just using poor comms and tactics.

Just like when there were 25% more baby Shermans in the Allied brigades.

Wait... I mean... just like when the Morrises could glide 3km off road... 

THAT was all because of your team's poor tactics and terrible comms.

To be fair, when playing with DDZ it may seem as though comms are messed up.  However, the drunkenese code that is spoken is a lot like Navajo code talk.  That makes the comms extremely secure.

As for the rest, I am confident that CRS recognizes the issues and are finding ways to address them at this point.

None of us like short campaigns but I think things have settled down this campaign and it looks like it'll go the distance.

The game is nicely balanced after years of incremental changes which is why we're reluctant to make changes that could upset that balance and throw things into disarray.... and dataray :)

I believe after the last long campaign the Axis took a break, I know my squad did and that resulted in a very fast Allied win and still Axis were at minimum effort resulting in a few Allied wins then some Allies changed sides last campaign because they love the game and care more about the Community than the win at all costs crowd. That created a quick Axis win, now I see numbers more balanced and the pendulum isn't swinging as wildly so this campaign is making slow and steady progress with great fights instead of either side steamrolling (does anyone even know what a steamroller is anymore?)

Who cares about Tier 3 with s76/tiger parity rediculousness. :rolleyes:

Tier 1 (stuart) and Tier2(m10 vs non-super OP widely available tanks) is best now.

1 person likes this

It’s not about tier 3 other than the game should progress through all tiers more often then not. It has been the exact opposite for some time now. Most of the time the game should release full content to the players eventually. 

3 hours ago, saronin said:

To be fair, when playing with DDZ it may seem as though comms are messed up.  However, the drunkenese code that is spoken is a lot like Navajo code talk.  That makes the comms extremely secure.

As for the rest, I am confident that CRS recognizes the issues and are finding ways to address them at this point.

Shh...stop giving away DDZ secrets !!!!!!!

thanks

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0