Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35.10 Release & Readme

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Merry Christmas soldiers of WWII Online! Our holiday game update is now deployed on time and we've added the new Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft guns, and we have several fixes including improvements addressing the "Un-killable Infantry" concern that has been happening. This readme is thorough so read it completely to see all of the changes and updates. CRS is continuing to prepare fixes and content to improve the WWII Online experience, and we thank you all for your support!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Fn1oLDMcKGg:aKwyQZG9Rq4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Fn1oLDMcKGg:aKwyQZG9Rq4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Fn1oLDMcKGg:aKwyQZG9Rq4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Fn1oLDMcKGg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Awesome!!! Thanks Rats!

A couple of things to remember:

-  If you have unique keymapping to drive vehicles, you will need to update your keymapper.  SPAA fall in the AAA/ATG category.

-  You have to undeploy the AA gun to move the vehicle.

• Like 1

Okay, so I saw this new patch, redownloaded the whole game again, and then I realised that the link provided on the Getting Started page was for the old, obsolete version. 

I have been asking for the last year now. I must now reiterate: FIX THAT MAC UPDATE BUG.