• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
ryman89

Sheepherders Of JoJo (ALL WELCOME)

8 posts in this topic

Ryan here (a.k.a. Ryman) and I've decided to start up a new squad for the allies. Join me as we take part in a bizarre adventure together and seek glory on the field of battle. Paid and free account users welcome. Any skill level is welcome. Any branch and play style is welcome. So long as you just want to have a good time then you have a place with the rest of us sheepherders. 

So give a shout out if you want in on this action. Hop on over to the Ryman Gaming Discord to get together with fellow squad members and other like minded/deranged individuals: https://discord.gg/VRZXJ6u

Stay awesome, folks! S!

Anthony_Hopkins_as_Hannibal_Lecter_(scre

What became of your Sheep, Ryman?
You still wake up sometimes, don't you?
You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the Sheep.

Tell me, are your Sheep still screaming?
yZbo3hh.gif

I wish you the best of luck with your new squad, ryman. I've been a witness of your crazy exploits through your YouTube videos, and you do seem quite a lot of fun. 

Imagine, one day we might see thirty people charging into a town with knives drawn, screaming for blood and glory. :)

Whoa...  If he didn't say almost the exact same thing on his Discord text chat channel.

[9:47 PM] Ryman: these things will happen don't you worry

[9:48 PM] Ryman: and when they do the Axis will look out over there defenses to see a mob of crazy knife swinging lunatics charging right at them

Guess it's settled then.  Knife-wielding Sheepherders..."shear terror."  <---(See what I did there?)

-Irish

20 hours ago, odonovan1 said:

If you're going to post it, do it right.  :)

-Irish

The unofficial song for this game