Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vongters

Joystick Problems...

4 posts in this topic

hello everyone, I need help as my logitech extreme 3d pro is very inaccurate, for example I can not aim well with the tank, the x / y axis lever is too soft and the force feedback does not work. Can you help me? Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, vongters said:

hello everyone, I need help as my logitech extreme 3d pro is very inaccurate, for example I can not aim well with the tank, the x / y axis lever is too soft and the force feedback does not work. Can you help me? Any suggestions?

The game does not use force feedback, so the stick wont vibrate or push etc.
Except for the vibraty game pads and some steering wheels, force feedback was a big bust sadly, at least in the flight stick world

Axis lever is too soft? you mean it wont hold center very well?
If so, you will have to increase centering spring strength in the sticks settings, not in game.

And of your stick has force feedback, its the logitech Force 3d Pro.
If its not a Force 3d Pro, then it doesn't have force feedback.

Also if it is a force feedback and the motors are dead, it wont center and will be hard to use

6 hours ago, vongters said:

For aiming tank guns, you are MUCH better off with a mouse.  I fly with a 3D Pro, but never use it for ground units, except driving.  The twist stick works well for driving trucks.

-Irish

Edited by odonovan1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0