ZEBBEEE

Surprise in early 2018?

19 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Zebbeee said:

Based on the screenshot

based on the screen shot, mass gang rape by roaming gangs of sheep
2d3822a1865d641db361f046d0b7f65f.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

based on the screen shot, mass gang rape by roaming gangs of sheep
2d3822a1865d641db361f046d0b7f65f.png

 

I can’t help but wonder if I’m missing something there, I’m mean with all the talk about it ...

Edited by brady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't help but wonder, (after looking at that screenshot,) how the new improved HE will be when DB7s and Havocs show up and gleefully prance around the skies dumping ordnance while doing loops and the HE111s and Stukas just tragically blow up because they're so slow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as long as there's something between inf and a bomb they'll be fine

one of the biggest issues with bombs & HE; instead of leaving a massive trail of skulls when leveling 1/2 a town with 8 500lb bombs, they're lucky to get 3 (non AAA) kills.

 

unless those new frags penetrate walls it'll be more of the same.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the bombs can become STO, 111's will roll by at stall speed @5km alt waving and giggling like school girls unless a better job of intercepting is done than that opposing RDP.
DB7 can go up there too, but 6 DB7 just doesnt have the same effect as 6 HE-111's.
Especially the pilot knows how to salvo and not just jettison everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, merlin51 said:

If the bombs can become STO, 111's will roll by at stall speed @5km alt waving and giggling like school girls unless a better job of intercepting is done than that opposing RDP.
DB7 can go up there too, but 6 DB7 just doesnt have the same effect as 6 HE-111's.
Especially the pilot knows how to salvo and not just jettison everything

But they're not going to be STOs.

Your life is a lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, vasduten1 said:

But they're not going to be STOs.

Your life is a lie.

You failure to comprehend even basic preschool reading is utterly amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, major0noob said:

as long as there's something between inf and a bomb they'll be fine

one of the biggest issues with bombs & HE; instead of leaving a massive trail of skulls when leveling 1/2 a town with 8 500lb bombs, they're lucky to get 3 (non AAA) kills.

 

unless those new frags penetrate walls it'll be more of the same.

 

Pretty agree with the idea that heavy bombs from bombers should partially penetrate walls to simulate the (non-visual) destruction of infrastructures that *would* happen.

except on ATG and bunker entrenchments. 

Edited by Zebbeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fragments shouldn't penetrate average building walls. Instead those walls should be cracked, broken, sometimes caved in by the blast wave. And, there might be casualties behind the wall as that wall is blown inward.

The problem isn't performance of the bombs. The problem is that the game's building models are two-state (they have only a "normal" state and a destroyed state); encompass a volume much greater than the destruction caused by an "average" explosive event (a 75mm HE shell); and have only one damage mechanism (application of "damage energy", a very abstract metric that doesn't correspond to anything visual).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

regardless, only AAA fears bombs. for the rest of the units the attitude in game to bombers is: they're just more noise.

 

when there was no LW the allies had free reign in the skies, the air squads turned into dedicated bombers yet they didn't do much. checking their stats at the time they averaged less kills than inf, nearly all AAA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about the jettison feature gets taken away period. If I'm not wrong but that feature is only for the Allied Bombers , the 111 doesn't get to do that. If my memory serves me right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dre21 said:

How about the jettison feature gets taken away period. If I'm not wrong but that feature is only for the Allied Bombers , the 111 doesn't get to do that. If my memory serves me right.

HE-111 has no jettison

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, merlin51 said:

You failure to comprehend even basic preschool reading is utterly amazing.

Right, almost as embarrassing as you not being aware that bombs are not STOs and nobody gets kills if they drop them over 700M alt.

 

It's precisely why the Havocs and DB7s swoop and loop to bomb.

You have to SEE the infantry or they won't be affected by your payload.

I've not seen any official word that they will be STO.

In fact, I've seen many saying they can't be STO right now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vasduten1 said:

Right, almost as embarrassing as you not being aware that bombs are not STOs and nobody gets kills if they drop them over 700M alt.

Ok, and again you can not read?
Are you pretending? or can you really truly seriously not read?
In which case ask someone else to read for you perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your the one that missed his argument, he said HE effects not RDP effects

 

On 1/3/2018 at 4:57 PM, merlin51 said:

111's at @5km

lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.