Ltarflak

Names

30 posts in this topic

On 17/01/2018 at 0:58 AM, Ltarflak said:

How come we cant we capitalize the first letter in our username. I mean you CAN but in game it shows up as a lower case. take for example my name Ltarflak everyone calls me itarflak thinking its a upper case i.... i think it should be an easy fix, thats  all 

You mean like meh?

you must earn the respect of the gods and they will fulfill your wishes!

33 minutes ago, Zebbeee said:

You mean like meh?

you must earn the respect of the gods and they will fulfill your wishes!

This.  Or come up with a really good idea and ask for a capital letter, and you may get one.  That is how I got my second one. 

I actually had a third one, too, but lost it! :/    I won't go into the reason why, and it was totally my fault, but let's just say a hangover had something to do with it!  I still want that third capital letter, but opportunities are few, and the Rats need to be benevolent!!!

Edited by GrAnit

On 1/17/2018 at 3:55 PM, bmw2 said:

I need an explanation of how this is possible. Also how can you run that many clients? Can you even run 2 on the same PC. I've never tried. 

I've run up to 5 before the last couple patches. It's less stable for me now. Now it's two for the most part. It was nice being able to tow an 88, bring a AA gun and an engineer to build protection around it all without help.

On 1/17/2018 at 3:55 PM, bmw2 said:

I need an explanation of how this is possible. Also how can you run that many clients? Can you even run 2 on the same PC. I've never tried. 

I have been bale to run four clients on same.pc. however the alt tab of the accounts also makes you more susceptible to the despawn box shooting to upper right corner

Once you get a capital letter, you may also enter posterity within the .wtf chat command:

1516553616-calming-response-wtf.png

:D