• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Cornered Rats

2018 Roadmap for WWII Online

7 posts in this topic

XOOMThe big day is here and it's time to show you what's happening for 2018 at WWII Online and Cornered Rat Software! From completing some last remaining items in our 2017 roadmap, to several new vehicles, enhancing the software to a 64-bit version, redoing our user interface and getting the hybrid supply system in order, and the beginning stages of creating a new development Wing at CRS to move our graphics and assets to into the future. Okay everyone, get the popcorn ready, HERE WE GO!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=IpenJWuuIio:DyDKJ0KpHUY:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=IpenJWuuIio:DyDKJ0KpHUY:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=IpenJWuuIio:DyDKJ0KpHUY:F7zBnMyn0Lo
IpenJWuuIio

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

2 people like this

I think that the roadmap is IMPRESSIVE and surely the game with the new 64 bit graphics will have many more players. I know that many Italians do not play because for many years we wait for the Italians at stake. Soon we will have the infantry but I REALLY hope in the future that it will be possible to use also carts or Italian airplanes. The axis needs more variety, like the allies)))

9 hours ago, vongters said:

also CARTS or Italian airplanes. The axis needs more variety, like the allies)))

I meant tanks :D

5 hours ago, vongters said:

I meant tanks :D

I was going to say... I didn't know Carts were requested that much, that's new - hehehe.

Building onto the Italian personas aren't on the books yet, we need to deliver something basic first and as you can see our roadmap is loaded up with lots of goodies as-is.

yes, I have already said that the roadmap is impressive and I think honestly that only a new graphic engine can bring you new people = more money. But I also believe a new faction for the axis is very important, the Italians had some nice vehicles like macchi c.202 or semovente 75/18 or autoblindo ab43 etc.  

ps. i remember of you when i was Co of 33 ID with the my terrible english... !STUG!

realy lot of good news in this road map.

just a question , as I'm not a 3D technician , Is the new 3D Unreal 4 be well designed  to  create a same 3D world than today?  big map , plane and ground unit on the same world etc...

1 person likes this

On 21/01/2018 at 9:41 AM, soloje said:

realy lot of good news in this road map.

just a question , as I'm not a 3D technician , Is the new 3D Unreal 4 be well designed  to  create a same 3D world than today?  big map , plane and ground unit on the same world etc...

I read that engine can be fitted to unlimited worlds. 

Good news and good luck !