Ltarflak

2018 road map

280 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, saronin said:

I see the M10 sight is fixed. 

 

So will you be resubbing?

I can assist if you need any helpS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@XOOMit will be possible to have terrain shares on the map?   Example -----> http://www.cerpc.it/orientamento/image012.jpg

 

They are very useful and fundamental to understand how to move and I personally would also put some of them as a goal to be conquered by moving of the battle focus more out of the city. I like the idea to capture for example one hill or mill or road intersection etc. The game would be more realistic...

Edited by gters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gters said:

They are very useful and fundamental to understand how to move

It certainly would be nice to have topographic maps. I'd like to see battles for hills like the one outside of Haybes for example. You could number the heights too. So its be like the "Battle for hill 340" or something like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bmw2 said:

So its be like the "Battle for hill 340" or something like that. 

 

27 Apr 1940
The Battle for ruined tan farm on the side of a hill by a shrubbery number 37,367,342  and 1/2
Part 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bmw2 said:

It certainly would be nice to have topographic maps. I'd like to see battles for hills like the one outside of Haybes for example. You could number the heights too. So its be like the "Battle for hill 340" or something like that. 

it is exactly what I meant and the game will be have much more realistic and funny ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.