Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imded

Wins Losses link

14 posts in this topic

When I got a new puter. I lost the link that gave me wins on campaigns for the game.

Anyone help here?

Thanks

Ya, some errors in that list or missing maps.

Axis absolutely lost 88 and 89, we also lost 90 and axis won 91.

Not sure, but think axis won 86 and 87.

On 1/28/2018 at 5:55 PM, delems said:

Ya, some errors in that list or missing maps.

Axis absolutely lost 88 and 89, we also lost 90 and axis won 91.

Not sure, but think axis won 86 and 87.

This is correct.  From ny75 (Allied CinC, 88/89, 2x winner):

"I was 88&89. Alexbelt was 87&86. Wolf XX was 83-85. I had two wins, Alex two loses, and wolf won the first two lost the last one. Bota11 was after me (90/91) then Kyotee (92/93)."

Bota won 90, lost 91, and Kyotee won both 92 and 93.  

Edited by Capco

Axis won Campaign 85, 86 and 87 for a fact and you wanna know why I know this? 

Cause it was from my EPIC Three-Peat where I was #1 in Kills, Caps with 3 Axis Victories in a ROW!

~ The General.

Edited by genthc9

1 hour ago, Capco said:

This is correct.  From ny75 (Allied CinC, 88/89, 2x winner):

"I was 88&89. Alexbelt was 87&86. Wolf XX was 83-85. I had two wins, Alex two loses, and wolf won the first two lost the last one. Bota11 was after me (90/91) then Kyotee (92/93)."

Bota won 90, lost 91, and Kyotee won both 92 and 93.  

This is 100% correct.

There're another mistakes in the table tho.

1 person likes this

Here is some proof Axis won Campaign #86 - This is lonewolf posting about the victory on the old 85th Fallschirmjager forum and the win confirmed by three other squad members. DATED: Nov 25, 2012

And I know for a Fact Campaign 85, 86 and 87 were won by Axis. I put in Thousands of Minutes of gameplay on those maps so if anybody knows it's me.

I also remember talking to Alexbelt through PM's on the forum after the Allies lost the campaigns he was CinC for. That is was nothing personal just bad timing for him to be CinC.

Why people remember it differently is beyond me, but Delems you are correct in thinking Axis won those campaigns because they did during that time.

Hell even XOOM congratulated me on my epic run when I posted it on the forums, it was the start of the hatred the Allies had for me. Sadly you cannot search back on this forum to that time nor on internet archive but finding this post on the old FF 85th Forum proves Campaign 86 was an Axis Victory and proves the Allies did not win as it's being claimed.  So when I say Axis won Campaign 85, 86 and 87 trust me it happened. If people remember Campaign 86 as an Allied victory they are mistaken and the proof is crystal clear, click on the link. 

Proof:

http://flyingfall.forumotion.com/t450-victory-at-long-last-in-campaign-86

Edited by genthc9

Allies won Campaign 88 and 89. The chart has some mistakes that should be corrected so the history of the game is correct and documented.

Edited by genthc9

On 1/29/2018 at 8:44 PM, Pittpete said:

85th FR was a great squad

Ohanselo was a great squad leader in game

I know it's not extremely significant Pete, but is there any chance you could pass it on that the Win History link is inaccurate in certain places?  At least get those 83-92 campaigns updated ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0