• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
biged88

I'm back, do you remember when? Do I know you? He its...?

6 posts in this topic

Originally started with 10th Mountain Division under a feerless WWII Online TnnlRat and his father Vulcan6 and I remember running recon and assisting 23rd when I think they moved from Axis to Allied.  Eventually ran with the 11th Hussars and I can't remember all the in between.  What squads are active?  I started back in the days of 1.9.  The subscription price promo drew me in to try it again, was the price I paid back then!

I'm finally on thanks to a snow day... few and far between in this adult life... heck I'm 30 now so was it middle school I played this?  Started it right after Delta Force Black Hawk Down on PC started its decline from cheaters.  Mix in Joint Operations etc, whatever happened to Novalogic?

Cutting to the chase, back on target, was hoping to join a tanker group as the group I was with kicked [censored] as recon tankers and the like,  I don't know if theres still a stats page, however I have flown bombers to factories or dropped payloads on camped bases or in a huddle of tanks, CAS etc. DB7 life you could wound a 110 if it wasn't looking.  Death Trap Blens.  I'm up for anything, don't mind hooking and jabbing as a little infantry guy.   Do grenades still blow up on contact?

I'm sure the mechanics of the game are totally different as far as supply, and I've got to get my controller or joystick going again...we used to bring stuff up and the AHC would decide where supply was eventually, I was in the Allied High Command at one point, those days of typing .fallback :/  I remember driving in a column of Stuart's up to Antwerp and over to stop an axis steam roll with the IIIH, that took hours as it was before the attack objectives and moving armies or what not around, just every base XXX number of whatever.

Some quick names to throw out there incase they are still on: Kidd27 Chesehed and his truck Mizzou, Embark, Muzzyman, Blownup, so many more, I see a post from Saber21 and Cosine below, might get on their crew.  hmm I have a whole bunch of old screenshots on a couple hard drives I have to mess with.  Man I had my keymaps all set back then with flaps on the joystick. Ironically I still have my Saitek Cyborg Evo and hopefully it still works with the newer Windows.  I wonder if I still have my little Beyond Blitzkrieg and such Icons on my tank.  Photobucket pretty much ate all WWII Online screenshots that were hosted online.  Used to have a site on 10mdiv.wwiionline.org when the game gave squads a small low rent page of html.

6 hours ago, biged88 said:

Hey my old signature is there

Unfortunately its on photobucket, so its not
They dont allow linking any more

Might try imgur.com instead

37 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

Unfortunately its on photobucket, so its not
They dont allow linking any more

Might try imgur.com instead

They do but they want u to pay a f ton of $ to do so