Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sinnix

Xbox One Controller Issues

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys,  decided to come back to the game (originally joined in 2001) and I'm trying to use my Xbox One controller for the game.   It works great, however, because the triggers on the controller are pressure sensitive, it's seeing them as an axis and I cannot key map them to fire main or secondary weapons.  Is there any way around this or do I just suck it up and fire the guns with a different button?

Crap, I posted under my Free Play Account I made to see if I wanted to re-sub.

Hey doesnt the Xbox 360 controller have 2 functions on the trigger?

I though it has the axis part, and then if you pull it all the way i thought it was a button at the very end?

Because the axis part would be pretty useful for like driving a tank for the track brakes or clutches.

I can't get my triggers for my 360 controller to register as anything.  Will play with it somewhere later and see.

2 hours ago, biged88 said:

I can't get my triggers for my 360 controller to register as anything.  Will play with it somewhere later and see.

Even in windows itself?
It should it is natively supported in windows 10

Got it working, its one axis split, so you have to play with the "+" and "-" to get the setup right for on the gas, off the gas etc.

EDIT:  First Had to run the calibration wizard in the device settings of Windows.

Edited by biged88

Just now, biged88 said:

Got it working, its one axis split, so you have to play with the "+" and "-" to get the setup right for on the gas, off the gas etc.

Ah ok, tricky MS tricky...

If you need to do some things to get it just right that the keymapper does not seem to offer outright, go to the wiki
http://wiki.wwiionline.com and check out the advanced keymapper

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0