• Announcements

    • HEAVY265

      Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

      CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
brady

LMG's

16 posts in this topic

When is this gona be sorted Seriously its about time isn't it that something be done about this ?

All this talk about accurate modeling and ballistics is great but with the Rambo/pinwheel of death moves by the lmg’s it’s just hard to take it seriously 

 

Edited by brady
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it even in the small arms audit?

lots of suggestions to fix it, so far no word from the rats

  • remove hip fire... :-/
  • tighten spread, no more 60°+ kills
  • slow turn rate
  • remove running fire, limit to walk
  • slow the guy down
  • increase bring to bear time (delay fire command)

i know the allies are getting ADS like the FG42 and BAR, no word on the MG34 after "removing hipfire" "not removing hip fire" posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, major0noob said:

is it even in the small arms audit?

lots of suggestions to fix it, so far no word from the rats

Well, that's sorta what I am on about in a way, all the talk about sorting this and that and nothing about the LMG's Rambo mode, like u say despite all the topic's about it and the dbl talk from the rats I cant help but wonder why its not been addressed one way or the other.

It would be nice to know if their actually going to fix it or not so I can move on, right now its basically on the top of my pet peeve list and I have other things I want to obsess over :)

 

 

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been thinking about the plugged hose and silly hose metaphors of dispersion & screen/gun shakes and came up with this:

1.Tighten the cone to historic dispersion, at hip fire it'll hit in a 5° cone, just like single shots deployed

2.modify the screen shake and gunshake to move the screen and gun wildly around in a uncontrollable fashion

 

Just like a fire hose held too far from the tip.

No more "hit everyone on screen" claymore effect, its realistic, its interesting and capable from the hip but not comical.

Can do it to all autos, to see the effect go in game and ads fire the fg42 with some random mouse wiggles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chief RATS have to prioritize what us coders work on, bear in mind that a volunteer like me just gets a couple of hours coding time an evening after the kids have gone to bed. It would be great if we had more manpower.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick said:

The chief RATS have to prioritize what us coders work on, bear in mind that a volunteer like me just gets a couple of hours coding time an evening after the kids have gone to bed. It would be great if we had more manpower.

Thank you NICK for all your hard work. Some of us appreciate the effort.   Oorah!

And the rest of the VOLUNTEERS too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nick said:

The chief RATS have to prioritize what us coders work on, bear in mind that a volunteer like me just gets a couple of hours coding time an evening after the kids have gone to bed. It would be great if we had more manpower.

OORRAH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nick said:

The chief RATS have to prioritize what us coders work on, bear in mind that a volunteer like me just gets a couple of hours coding time an evening after the kids have gone to bed. It would be great if we had more manpower.

So it’s the kids fault, I see now.

 

:)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, major0noob said:

Been thinking about the plugged hose and silly hose metaphors of dispersion & screen/gun shakes and came up with this:

1.Tighten the cone to historic dispersion, at hip fire it'll hit in a 5° cone, just like single shots deployed

2.modify the screen shake and gunshake to move the screen and gun wildly around in a uncontrollable fashion

 

Actually, i like this idea.
Kind of like run in like Rambo, pull trigger and spin around like Rambo, and get tazed/have siezure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about jumping from a three story building and going right to prone and firing. Not sure anyone but Capt America could do that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, blkhwk8 said:

What about jumping from a three story building and going right to prone and firing. Not sure anyone but Capt America could do that 

or just dropping to the ground and doing that all in one motion. Full sprint...stop turn 180, deploy and shoot at the exact same time....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xohorvath said:

or just dropping to the ground and doing that all in one motion. Full sprint...stop turn 180, deploy and shoot at the exact same time....

 

Sounds a tad exploity to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to add suppression fire to the game before crippling LMGs so they can be used in a historically correct manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.