easting

Hey, uh...

9 posts in this topic

Sup scrub.... heard the game actually has some people playing since the steam release.  I've been fixated on pubg and you should stop by for a visit.  We can see if all those past sins are now forgiven 

Love oj 

2 minutes ago, Pittpete said:

PUBG, LOL......Isn't that the teeny bopper game?

It’s that game that sold over 30 million copies at 30 bucks a shot. You know, that game that made more money in 6 months than WWII Online made in 17 years. Yup. That one.

28 minutes ago, saronin said:

It’s that game that sold over 30 million copies at 30 bucks a shot. You know, that game that made more money in 6 months than WWII Online made in 17 years. Yup. That one.

Harsh.

Don't worry you'll get bored of PUBG eventually. Trust me, I bought in to PUBG early...like closed beta early. At one point I was under 1000 in NA duo (which I consider pretty good) However, over 200hr and I don't even really touch it anymore. I don't need to tell you why. You play the game - I'm sure you can think some stuff up.

Game was fun in the beginning...although it was very bugged. Then they fixed some of the bugs...went full release...December 12, 2017. One month later...they've already banned 1.5 Million cheating players, and rising. 

Sure, game is a hit. But it had just started mining the gold DayZ and H1Z1 got to lazy to dig for. Anyone could have (and would have) picked up that ball.

1 hour ago, saronin said:

Dont know if that means much exactly, Minecraft could laugh at that as pocket change, and still sells, yet i don't really want to play it as it doesn't interest me.
Doesnt mean minecraft is better than pubg or that any other game is worse, just means i dont wanna play minecraft.
And yet it made a bazillion dollars