Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 151 Has Started!

Cornered Rats

It was advertised as an "at least 24 hours" intermission.  Is it my imagination or did it not quite live up to that?  With tankbusters just added, many pilots would no doubt like to fly the other side's new hardware before going back to war.  I know a lot of folks want to get right back into a new campaign, but others, especially some of the newer players, like being able to play with -all- the toys for a bit longer, especially when most of the intermission came over a Sunday evening and weekday/work day.  It seems it would help in player retention to give newer players a bit more time with the "good stuff."

-Irish

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure it was a full 24 hours, or close to it. The camp ended Sunday afternoon sometime before 3:00, I think? (my time) and restarted yesterday afternoon.

IMO: your points are valid, but I think this is one category where CRS really can’t win. Many people are very vocal about wanting a short intermission (and some don’t want any intermission at all). Whatever the actual case may be, there are fewer comments (if any) in support of a longer (multiple days, we’ll say) intermission. 

I fall in the “short intermission” crowd. 

Edited by hillstorm