Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
copeman

6 posts in this topic

Any thoughts on giving points somehow to Engineers for when they re-build AI, re-build bridges, demolish bridges, or kill an efms?  I spend a lot of time doing those things and maybe only get a few points for killing a couple ei while doing so.  Sometimes I do all of that without killing anything and still accomplish a lot for 0 points.  Those are important things in-game that should be rewarded somehow.  After all, an engineer is always in short supply due to the supposed importance of that unit.

When you blow up a bridge you get 10 points. If you want more, then despawn after every charge and you will get 10 points per charge/despawn. This also holds true when blowing a eFB.

• You should also get points for blowing up building too.
  • you should also get points for repairs per despawn. As it stands I don't believe you get points for repairing ANYTHING.
1 person likes this

Just now, Capco said:

Points system has needed an overhaul for years.  

I see.  I'm a day 1 player, just came back recently after a long layoff.  I would have thought that had been worked on already.  Hopefully *soon*.  I mainly play engineer when I can get one because I like what the unit has to offer, I just don't like not getting rewarded for some of the things it brings to the table, especially like I said, because of the minimal amounts of it available, thus the supposed importance of it.  What other units need a point overhaul?

24 minutes ago, imded said:

When you blow up a bridge you get 10 points. If you want more, then despawn after every charge and you will get 10 points per charge/despawn. This also holds true when blowing a eFB.

• You should also get points for blowing up building too.
  • you should also get points for repairs per despawn. As it stands I don't believe you get points for repairing ANYTHING.

Used to be 50. Same with bombing factories. Points either got bugged or intentionally neutered many years back and we've been complaining about it ever since

Yep, repairing AI should get you 1 point for now - until entire point system redone.

Blowing up bldg- nah imo; unless it is a factory bldg, then should get points for placing HE and damaging factory.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0