• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Ltarflak

this is some BS...

78 posts in this topic

I practiced for 17 yrs to be able to hit stuff accurately, died millions of times learning, how the word suicide bombers came about is bs, I died many times cuz I came in to fast or couldn't switch to pos 2 fast enough, and lag spikes are an issue when coming in on a big fight, but never was "suicide' on my mind, u cant kill anything by crashing anyway, neutering the havoc and db7 only has taken the air game backwards,german fighter pilots im sure wish there was big slow bombers to shoot dwn, I seldom look at forums, game is off line and I saw this post,its been acouple months at least since bomber changes,air game is definatly slowed dwn since, and the pic of the bomber stats having many allies in top 10 is because 4 wing is an air squad, any german air sqads around that can rival them?   any way S!

On 2/12/2018 at 8:11 PM, B2K said:
Spitfire Mk Ia 22 19 1.16 Feb 11 07:30 53,853 21,425 2.51
Spitfire Mk IIb 10 7 1.43 Feb 12 18:25 19,569 12,234 1.6
DB-7 53 159 0.33 Feb 12 18:35 64,824 192,884 0.34

DB-7 don't know

Spitfire though - stats would seem to show that the 40mm flak kills more than it dies to especially the spit 1

Though the under-performing 40mm (all nations) is also getting fixed in the HE/KW audit.  Of course so are bombs - so the DB7 may end up being more lethal as a result... 

Will definitely be interesting 

stats count landed planes that were hit as "kills". it's why the axis 20mm has kills...

On 2/12/2018 at 8:43 PM, SCKING said:

5x is incorrect.. H2C cannons took out an FMS with about 112 20mm.. The 110 took about 160 20mm to take out an FMS.. It’s now moot though as neither will take out an FMS..

it was 60 hits for the RAF and 300 for LW and FAF. all models had the same damage output, the RAF were 5x stronger across all models compared to the LW & FAF.

it's not moot for the "bugged RAF" discussions. the bug also stood for months while other even minor and less reported bugs were fixed relatively quickly

On 2/13/2018 at 8:38 AM, SCKING said:

So how did you come up with 5x more if those were the numbers your testing brought up?  Not downplaying anything, putting it in the proper perspective rather than the puffed up perspective you are trying to portray and an HE audit is right around the corner so again your wrong about not trying to fix it.

i'm the one that reported the bug, several others confirmed the number of hits and 5x stronger RAF. the only outliers were RAF players and damage control fans, but even they came up with 3x stronger minimum

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 0:26 AM, major0noob said:

stats count landed planes that were hit as "kills". it's why the axis 20mm has kills...

it was 60 hits for the RAF and 300 for LW and FAF. all models had the same damage output, the RAF were 5x stronger across all models compared to the LW & FAF.

it's not moot for the "bugged RAF" discussions. the bug also stood for months while other even minor and less reported bugs were fixed relatively quickly

i'm the one that reported the bug, several others confirmed the number of hits and 5x stronger RAF. the only outliers were RAF players and damage control fans, but even they came up with 3x stronger minimum

Its belting, not hits.  The Minen round is the only round with equivalent joule output to the HS404, I think the belting is 3:1 AP, HE, HE, Minen. The HE having less than half the joule output of the HS404 which is all HE belting. So, in reality it was just doing what it was supposed to do. Its kinda like comparing the 30mm to the 20mm and scratching your head why it takes more 20mm to take out a plane.