wildcat382

Axis thinks they are good

119 posts in this topic

All they can do is overpop us and they think they are bad.As for all of the vets that play there I don't see the big thing that you can run over 10 or 12 guys because you have 30.Wow big men/women. You guys might get a kick out of it but me personally get a kick about killing some of you when its like that

2 people like this

1 hour ago, wildcat382 said:

killing some of you when its like that

Agree with you there. I prefer to be on the end of Allied overpop than in the Axis overpop. More of a challenge.

Quite enjoy it when I Swiss cheese you in armour too !! S!

9 minutes ago, rotsechs said:

Agree with you there. I prefer to be on the end of Allied overpop than in the Axis overpop. More of a challenge.

I think that swiss cheese goes BOTH ways except when your overpop again

12 minutes ago, rotsechs said:

Your Swiss cheese claim is full of holes... :lol:

1 person likes this

I think that swiss cheese goes BOTH ways except when your overpop again

Ooo. A challenge !! Will look out for you. 

make sure you bring that over-powered tiger

Lol snort , says the player that can sit in a M10 and have shoot outs with 4gs and Stug3gs, and in real life they would hit reverse cause that platform wasn't ment to be used like that but a scoot and shoot tank. It was lightly armored so it could move faster into ambush positions and retreat and rinse and repeat. 

But no worries you will get that 1944 Firefly in no time and the late 1943 early 1944 Achilles that you guys will use as a main battle tank too even that it falls into the same role as the M10. While we still be rolling around in our 1942 Tiger that gets degunnned and tracked to easily 

1 person likes this

Lololololol says the player who's stug took 4 hits in the flank at 100m then turned and 1 shotted my tank yesterday.......

why  is the m10 used as an MBT is a better question... cos all the Sherman's are dead doh, cos relatively you get given more tigers than ever existed. Balance my arse.

Edited by goreblimey
2 people like this

3 hours ago, dre21 said:

Lol snort , says the player that can sit in a M10 and have shoot outs with 4gs and Stug3gs, and in real life they would hit reverse cause that platform wasn't ment to be used like that but a scoot and shoot tank. It was lightly armored so it could move faster into ambush positions and retreat and rinse and repeat. 

But no worries you will get that 1944 Firefly in no time and the late 1943 early 1944 Achilles that you guys will use as a main battle tank too even that it falls into the same role as the M10. While we still be rolling around in our 1942 Tiger that gets degunnned and tracked to easily 

not that it means much here in this thread but.
The M10 isnt actually very light, the M18 is.

Bottom half is standard sherman
Top half they had a lot of issues with due to weight/balance, problems traversing etc.
heavy M5 gun mount, by the time the counterbalanced etc no real great weight loss

M10 65000 pounds
M4A2 67000 pounds

It doesnt really move any better than the tank, though it sure doesnt belong playing MBT like the tank.

M18 39000 pounds
That will be the little bugger to watch for, well unless someone uses it like a tank :( 
In which case think really fast flaming stuart

6 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Lololololol says the player who's stug took 4 hits in the flank at 100m then turned and 1 shotted my tank yesterday.......

why  is the m10 used as an MBT is a better question... cos all the Sherman's are dead doh, cos relatively you get given more tigers than ever existed. Balance my arse.

Sorry buddy in Zelzate the Stug u shot at wasn't me cause I was off to ur left  ( or south of the east road )you were by a set off trees and a burm . All I saw of you was ur turret, it looked like u already received hits  or where u the one close to the road , I shot at both one was a flank shot I blew him up  the other was turret hit only , on which one I got the kill on I could not tell ya , u could cause u sat in the A13 and u knew where u where shortly after that I got disconnected due to bad connection cause another program did an auto update . I did not receive any hits , so who ever you shot in the flank in the Stug wasn't me sorry to say so and he did not one shotted you either cause the kill shot came from my Stug that was on your flank.

But I'm starting to enjoy our encounters.

Edited by dre21

14 hours ago, wildcat382 said:

make sure you bring that over-powered tiger

Just bring your over-powered matilda......and S35.....and Char....and spitfires....and DB7's...and Havocs....and grease guns....and stens...

Oh, and let's not forget the Sherman 76.....which didn't get produced until 1944....yet somehow the allies get....for 'balance'

Yet the me262 is off limits because it was produced in 1944

Come play with axis equipment before you talk. Giving the axis a few map wins to prove balance means little

Edited by y0mario

8 minutes ago, y0mario said:

Just bring your over-powered matilda......and S35.....and Char....and spitfires....and DB7's...and Havocs....and grease guns....and stens...

Oh, and let's not forget the Sherman 76.....which didn't get produced until 1944....yet somehow the allies get....for 'balance'

Come play with axis equipment before you talk. Giving the axis a few map wins to prove balance means little

actually the 262 is on the table - just not for a while.  Keep on keepin on though

1 hour ago, y0mario said:

I did...i was bored...it was all too easy. LMG is a laser..smg so so...stugs were awesome 3h awesome...4g so so. tiger...boring..dial in the rangefinder BOOM kill...BORING!

...didn't fly

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, dre21 said:

Actually the m10 was supposed to go head to head with the German tanks.  That's the reason for the 76 mm gun.   You are thinking of the m18 that was supposed to be a quick reaction ambushing vehicle.

2 hours ago, y0mario said:

Matilda, s35, and B1 were all better than the German tanks of the time period.  Not much you can do about them.

I don't see the spitfire as OP.  The 109 can just dive away and climbs a good bit better (which is incorrect, the spitfire matched the 109 in climb until the mk 14 when it became much better).

Edited by fufubear1f

23 hours ago, rotsechs said:

Yeah but at least when allied used to have an overpop you had more than 7 guys on your side 

Edited by gassault

Lets all just hold hands and agree we need some changes in this game right now its so unbalanced it isn't even fun I can say the weekends have some good fights and weekdays around 5pm EST is awesome sometimes!!!

As for balancing numbers I come to the conclusion its fking impossible you are gonna play where you want and if forced to play somewhere else hell it would even [censored] me off lol!!!

I do not like relying on a few players to run supply for whole game and map I think placing attacks would be ok but the moving supply around sucks and lately we have no HC even on...

Malvoc out....

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, B2K said:

actually the 262 is on the table - just not for a while.  Keep on keepin on though

“On the table” in CRS speak means... what exactly...? We’re thinking about thinking about planning to implement a road map that promises to add it to the game by 2045 for the plane’s 100th anniversary?  I’m so excited!

Just now, saronin said:

“On the table” in CRS speak means... what exactly...? We’re thinking about thinking about planning to implement a road map that promises to add it to the game by 2045 for the plane’s 100th anniversary?  I’m so excited!

cheap shot lol

25 minutes ago, malvoc said:

I do not like relying on a few players to run supply for whole game and map I think placing attacks would be ok but the moving supply around sucks and lately we have no HC even on...

Malvoc out....

I agree, HC isn’t what it was for either side back in the day. You need to rely on HC members who are willing to run the map and have the free time to do so on a regular basis. For new HC members it can be intimidating if you’re unsure what you are doing, especially if there is not an experienced officer online to ask questions.

I thought I remember reading a while back that CRS was planning on reverting back to the old style of town based supply. Is this no longer in the picture? There are towns we don’t even get the chance to fight in anymore. Campaigns sure would last longer if each town had its own supply.

7 hours ago, y0mario said:

This going to shock a few , but the Allies had better Armor then the Axis in the early war what separated each side were the tactics, German tanks had better communication then the French forces, if you want to argue anything about the S35 is maybe slow down the reload speed of it , 1 man turret loader and gunner all at the same time if I'm not mistaken .

To call for the ME 262 I think it's a mistake after all the Axis forces did not possess any of the Heavy Bombers the Allies ever possessed. Can u imagine no Luftwaffe online but the Allies are coming over town with B29,  B17 you might as well not even spawn then. Also then CRS would have to model the 1st Allied jet which would not even fit into the time frame at all.

According to CRS the grease gun will be slotted into it's right location, yeah it's annoying but let see how long it will take them . Take the Jettison feature away from the Allies bombers maybe ( gray area for me) not sure if both sides can still drop when the bombardier is killed.  I think all i would have liked to see from CRS is maybe tell the other side sorry the Axis had the Tiger and LMG ( after all the modern LMG is still based of that iconic gun)

Learn how to use tactics to overcome the Tiger like we were told so many years ago with the Chars and Matildas. And with the FMS in game it's hardly a super challenge. Of course if you keep spawning a Tank trying to flank the Tiger his range and firepower will win everytime.  You know my secret especially  for players that kill me and I want to get them back , I spawn a sapper and run and if it takes me 30min to get to him but these 30 min were well spend. A few of these players would be Stankyus, Arno, Canuckplf,Cabby and now Goreblimey. 

I don't know but I think I'll start to stay off the forums and just play the game more , it be more productive.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, dre21 said:

I don't know but I think I'll start to stay off the forums and just play the game more , it be more productive.

Mistake! :D

(Unfortunately) Forums are funnier than the game itself for the most part of the day, especially if you are in the EU timeframe.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Germany said:

I thought I remember reading a while back that CRS was planning on reverting back to the old style of town based supply. Is this no longer in the picture?

Id recommend looking at some of Xoom's recent posts
It wont be old style, but it wont be this either, some kind of hybrid to get the best parts of both systems and leave the bad parts of both behind.
It's very very much majorly in the picture

This new forum could really use a dev tracker like the old one.

1 hour ago, dre21 said:

To call for the ME 262 I think it's a mistake

You just said a mouthful.
Anyone ever flow one where the thing was modeled at least halfways right?
Say WB Full Realism theater or similar?
If you handed me a 262 in lieu of other things, i think i'd be very sad.

A few of the really really good pilots would fly it well, but would probably really quickly become frustrated by its limitations and then be upset that other options were skipped for it
The rest of us would find that the thing executes you for minor incompetence.

Oh its fast, really really fast for 1940's
And it fires 30 mm cannon
Of course the plane damned near outflies the cannon, everything has to be done fast, even turning.
There is no not fast, not fast = hello ground.
And "Out of Gas" seems to come really soon.
I would assume it would be modeled here in similar fashion (as opposed to the bf1942 version)

Dont get me wrong, it's an awesome plane for certain situations and in the hands of a really good and smart pilot, be great for intercepting an RDP run of allied bombers, though a lot of us not so great pilots would probably find ourselves intercepting by colliding out nose into the bomber.
Its a frustrating beast for the rest of us mere mortals, and even for the good pilots at times when it's just not the right plane for the fight. 
It should get modeled, but not instead of other planes that have a wider usefulness and envelope of use.

1 person likes this