• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
zeller

Big City Battles

9 posts in this topic

Was kind of thinking about ways to improve the big city battles.  One of the ideas that I have is dividing the big cities into sections.  So Antwerp for example would be 4 different AOs in one.  For flag supply any flags in one of the cities supplies all sections of the cities.  It would condense the fighting down, minimizing moles gamey aspect, and even slow down the map so we have a better chance seeing the later tiers.  Could even add a couple more CPs for the connecting sections to ensure that spawnables are available. 

Thoughts? 

39 minutes ago, zeller said:

One of the ideas that I have is dividing the big cities into sections.  So Antwerp for example would be 4 different AOs in one. 

Preposterous!
Unthinkable!
What Wytchery is this?

Blasphemy! The map should be turned into ONE BIG CITY and every player forced to like it!

The channel could be like a venetian canal. Gondolas baby!

2 hours ago, zeller said:

Was kind of thinking about ways to improve the big city battles.  One of the ideas that I have is dividing the big cities into sections.  So Antwerp for example would be 4 different AOs in one.  For flag supply any flags in one of the cities supplies all sections of the cities.  It would condense the fighting down, minimizing moles gamey aspect, and even slow down the map so we have a better chance seeing the later tiers.  Could even add a couple more CPs for the connecting sections to ensure that spawnables are available. 

Thoughts? 

This is something I proposed years ago.. Could you Imaging if Liege was two cities.. Holy cow.. Also, instead of capturing a building there is an area of capture that might encompass many buildings, country side, etc. It would expand the battle.

2 hours ago, biggles4 said:

The channel could be like a venetian canal. Gondolas baby!

Good luck holding on to that pole.

6 hours ago, zeller said:

Thoughts? 

So in some weird round about way, you can say, you participated in the development of WWII Online? Good minds think alike S!