Ltarflak

Battle of Aarschot

17 posts in this topic

Too bad I missed it..

and lol.. the grenadier what a perfect example of hitting the stair  at head height from very close range to kill that ei and taking no damage.  That's why the allies call it a shotgun. 

Sorry I just could not resist.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, stankyus said:

Too bad I missed it..

and lol.. the grenadier what a perfect example of hitting the stair  at head height from very close range to kill that ei and taking no damage.  That's why the allies call it a shotgun. 

Trust me if it would have been me I would have died.  

Here is a good example I stop by a wall 4 friendlies run past me ( cause I know there is an AI tower )  all 4 make it to the CP I go hell , so I take off rattataata I'm dead ,WTF .

And what is Slickie1 doing in my beloved STUG ?  Now I'm gong to have to clean it to get that Allied smell out of it . :)

22 minutes ago, dre21 said:

Trust me if it would have been me I would have died.  

Here is a good example I stop by a wall 4 friendlies run past me ( cause I know there is an AI tower )  all 4 make it to the CP I go hell , so I take off rattataata I'm dead ,WTF .

And what is Slickie1 doing in my beloved STUG ?  Now I'm gong to have to clean it to get that Allied smell out of it . :)

He sits by the AB and shells tanks and FBs with indirect fire. He despawns and respawns - rinse and repeat.  Be thankful, he was never that cautious with the Allied gear but a glutten for punishment .  All I can say is that there is a squad joke.  "quick, grab a Sherman before they are gone".  Its not in reference to ppl spawning them in mass either.

3 hours ago, stankyus said:

Too bad I missed it..

to be fair, he did take some damage, a little bit
post audit though, that will probably make him an organ donor

16 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

to be fair, he did take some damage, a little bit
post audit though, that will probably make him an organ donor

He already had sustained damage prior to the shot. Even if he had, the very fact he still lived is testament. You have to be alive to cap or recap. Post audit, there is no doubt and I fully expect he should be a organ donor. I know its old hat but its a prime example and I could not resist.  When I played Axis, the grenadier was my preferred CP clearing and holding infantry for that very reason. There was not a hiding place in the cp you could not reach from outside the cp to kill the cappers and from inside you could kill anyone entering the downstairs from the top of the stairs. Its not as effective these days as it was back when I played axis, they toned it down somewhat but its still a very effective cqb weapon.

4 hours ago, stankyus said:

Too bad I missed it..

yes I agree we have an overpowered grenadier class but you guys also have the tommy gun that has a ROF of 1000 lol 

not to mention the friggin air-quake  

10 minutes ago, Ltarflak said:

yes I agree we have an overpowered grenadier class but you guys also have the tommy gun that has a ROF of 1000 lol 

not to mention the friggin air-quake  

Sorry for the hijack, I did like the video btw.  Also do you know how many times you have shot me down? More than a few... and when you do, I do comeback and am willing to lose a few more just to kill you...  Oldzeke, delems and Moz are a few more ppl Ill risk dying over and over again to kill.

56 minutes ago, Ltarflak said:

Did you guys enjoy the footage or what? i was planning on doing more of this so I guess just leave a response to it 

Yea except that one part where i see your inf look back and up and see the DB7's coming 
and im shouting run run run!!! go go! but you dont run, and then you are dead :( 

This is why we play, this is what we have been trying to get back to THIS IS WAR

over 1200 recorded kills in the heart of Aarschot in 24 hrs 

over 2000 at Longwy 

over 1500 at Orval 

now that is a hell of a lot better than 43 at brussels ain't it for BOTH sides

dig in all, it is going to be a LONG LONG map enjoy the fights win or lose

Edited by gassault
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ltarflak said:

Did you guys enjoy the footage or what? i was planning on doing more of this so I guess just leave a response to it 

we always need more of this from both sides, i have a ton of it from shadow play but no time to sort or post it, one day i might.