Mosizlak

No GHC online...

13 posts in this topic

...again. 

And the guy who was our only HC left us with 2 useless AOs.  St. T with no FBs and Boulliet from Huy.  Then said "have fun with the system AOs" instead of switching them. 

Huy is already in a cut off situation at Ramet and the guy AO's Boulliet. What are we supposed to move in there even if we take it? Extend further into a cut off? 

Get rid of this ridiculous HC system. Every single time I've logged into this TZ there has been no GHC on for hours. 

Awesome start to Welcome Back Soldier. 

16 minutes ago, Ltarflak said:

heh i logged

Which is what most people do. 

More players are lost to this crap than anything.

It’s been a few maps for you guys, I don’t do that, but a lot of HC  disappear, when the map gets that way,  apparently on both sides of the fence.

Don’t worry you’ll get the Tiger soon. Thanks to the spead up timeline.

There are 10+ GHC on right now and the AOs and gameplay aren't any better.

CRS has learned nothing at all since the Steam release disaster. The tank-antitank imbalance is still way off and all the FMS are camped way too easily. If the team does the intuitive, motivational thing and sets some spawns and tries to push in without overwhelming armor superiority they'll just burn supplies while the defenders laugh. I'll post a video or something later but unless the goal was an allied reunion the game isn't going to get many subs out of this.

The same happens with the allies, need to either find a way to let PB get AO's going or really work on filling out HC on both sides for proper coverage. Even when lots of HC on, will have trouble finding an MOIC, need to find players willing to step up till works are in the mix 

5 hours ago, david01 said:

There are 10+ GHC on right now and the AOs and gameplay aren't any better.

CRS has learned nothing at all since the Steam release disaster. The tank-antitank imbalance is still way off and all the FMS are camped way too easily. If the team does the intuitive, motivational thing and sets some spawns and tries to push in without overwhelming armor superiority they'll just burn supplies while the defenders laugh. I'll post a video or something later but unless the goal was an allied reunion the game isn't going to get many subs out of this.

I don't consider our release on Steam a disaster... what you're talking about is your opinion about game design and has no relevance on us releasing on Steam. 

Players have tools and resources to be able to combat their FMS's from being camped, and veteran players have the knowledge on how to counteract other equipment that we have in the game.

Players choosing to act on that knowledge, communicate and take the initiative, is something that cannot be programmed. At what point do we just start automating things and remove the player driven aspect of the game?

That's right, WE DON'T. Otherwise we may as well pack up and be like everyone else. There is a winner and a loser, play smart, and you'll overcome overwhelming odds. Work within the framework provided to come up with solutions as a team, and you will soar. Be lazy and not play the game properly, suffer the consequences at the hand of other players playing more intelligently. Choice is yours, always has been, always will be.

5 people like this

Well said, XOOM!!  Well said!   S!

Edited by Boudreau
1 person likes this

On 3/4/2018 at 7:59 PM, Uhtred said:

None on again, need flags moved to cover a breakthrough. 

LOL

Otw!

Edit: uhM.. Flags being moved by slipk which is online.

Allies are sneaking North side... a bit risky seeing both sides can cap towns ...

No HC online , CRS really needs to come up with a voting system , 3 random high ranking players get pulled into a chat system to discuss and vote on flag movement , also on an attack AO . It can't be that hard , but to hinge everything on a few HC guys is silly it has always been silly. 

One reason why I play 95% of the time defence, I just got tired of getting to town in a good position just to have an AO yanked  mid trip or just as I got there.  Another reason why I just play the game and could care less who wins the map.

2 hours ago, fiambre said:

Otw!

Edit: uhM.. Flags being moved by slipk which is online.

Allies are sneaking North side... a bit risky seeing both sides can cap towns ...

Yeah, he logged in after a while. 

Still makes no difference, it's a constant problem.