Birdman26

Complete List Of CinCs From Campaign 1 (Numbered only)

20 posts in this topic

Wow, i dont even remember having a CINC during campaign 1
then again i think i spent most of campaign 1 trying to get above 4 fps :) 

So long ago....

1A9C4A5CAC5C72F22CE0F32AB18C7684941C5F50

I was 101(technically about 2/3 of the way through 100)-102.  Looks pretty good though.

You guys are throwing me off. I have that. The Campaign number is in the Center Column.

4 hours ago, birdman26 said:

You guys are throwing me off. I have that. The Campaign number is in the Center Column.

odd on my phone it looked off by 1.. 

Lol.

I see history was rewrote and shilling was erased from history.  He was Axis CinC when I was Allied for the first two and then he resigned during the third.

We had TOE's during our admin along with the shopping list.  Brigades came later, but we submitted our shopping list each cycle for the TOE's FYI

We will fix that badger. I also thought ohm served as CinC but memory maybe failing

Wow.............lot of great names early on in that list that I wish were still around. Brings back memories of the "good ole boys club" :) Getting into GHC back then was not like it was today thats for sure.

Edited by bmw

I see that the period from Game Launch to well into 2002 doesn't matter in this presentation. While it wasn't a numbered campaign, it sure felt like WAR.

First CinC (on paper, less in practice) was GRYF [CRS].

I took office in August 2001 iirc and sat in the hotseat until May 2002.

My first map was awesome. We threw every division South and left the entire N wide open. My email box was packed with rage emails and “are you crazy”. Axis bit, soft capped all the north past Twerp and we circled up, cut em off in 4-5 days. Easiest cinc map ever lol

On 3/13/2018 at 7:09 AM, bota11 said:

Alot of great names, memories.

S all

I remember when we used to have actual CinC hand over ceremonies. My favorite was when Ballew became cinc because I believe Matamor or Jester flew a Stuka over the ceremony and bombed us after it was done lol

On 3/14/2018 at 11:45 AM, Ce said:

I believe Matamor or Jester flew a Stuka over the ceremony and bombed us after it was done lol

I never did those things - OK I threw up my nades and smokes all over and shooting with my rifle all around like a maniac but who never did that?

On 3/14/2018 at 0:52 AM, Bmbm said:

I see that the period from Game Launch to well into 2002 doesn't matter in this presentation. While it wasn't a numbered campaign, it sure felt like WAR.

First CinC (on paper, less in practice) was GRYF [CRS].

I took office in August 2001 iirc and sat in the hotseat until May 2002.

Indeed.

S! Bmbm

The stats show what other ppl have mentioned. Some classic names aren't on the HC list because "numbered" campaigns didn't start until a few years after launch. Great trip down memory lane! S!