• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mosizlak

Pak36

18 posts in this topic

You finally fixed the sight magnification but now the traverse is glacial. WAY slower that any other ATG in the game. 

Planned or a bug?  Now you can't even follow a moving target very well...

No, just timed traverse speed on pre 1.35 and post patch
speed is the same, same time from lock to lock, but the FOV is much wider now so the world doesnt disappear in a fraction of an inch.

Not saying if it's too slow or not, just that it hasnt changed

Fov is wider?

How about zoom?

I loved the pak36,  great for hunting atgs and eis,  even used it for fms defence against eis trying to get it

I need more zoom not less

Not been in game yet but is the trajectory arc gone with the zoom being less now?

2 hours ago, Hinfoos said:

I need more zoom not less

Pak 36 has it's proper zoom for the  Zielfernrohr 1x11 Scope and has had the FOV done to accommodate the fact that the gun was sighted with both eyes
open, the 2nd eye using a cutout in the gunshield.
Sorry  super zoom

1 hour ago, Hinfoos said:

can berely see where the rounds land now !

how far away exactly are you trying to shoot things?

300-400?

compared to old zoom its hard to see

zoom was its main perk imo

Edited by Hinfoos

2 hours ago, Hinfoos said:

300-400?

compared to old zoom its hard to see

zoom was its main perk imo

Old zoom was majorly wrong, it was one of the reasons you couldnt get the gun aimed at a tank right in front of you (breath funny and youd flip right passed the tank)
That said, you should be able to see shot placement at 400m

2 hours ago, majhavoc said:

More reason to get the pak 47 mm in game

Mmmm Pak 38 (t), and it's T0 too

Zoom , sight pic looked fine for me , but have not used it to shoot at any Tanks yet, just rolled it out of the barn to see what changed.

10 hours ago, merlin51 said:

Old zoom was majorly wrong, it was one of the reasons you couldnt get the gun aimed at a tank right in front of you (breath funny and youd flip right passed the tank)
That said, you should be able to see shot placement at 400m

Mmmm Pak 38 (t), and it's T0 too

When i had tanks superclose to me i never shot with it using the scope, i used it from normal eye view

Have already used it a while ago, and it is too slow. The only improvement required was the zoom, now looks like you are using a super heavy atg when it is simply a small one. Do you test your "improvements" before releasing the patch?, if so, why do you think that this super slow cannon is funnier than the previous one?. We have enough with our paper made panzers, now please don't start with our atgs. Thank you.

Just checked it . Lock to Lock same speed as a french 25mm.

Pak 36 appears to have a slightly wider arc.

French 25mm needs to lose the always deployed looking at the sky feature.

Facts and Mos are vaguely acquainted as usual. Perhaps you meant in your unassailable opinion.

The gun traverse seems lethargic,  it's to griddy, slow, I don't think it was that slow in real life.

The sight is OK , I like how the round flies now , it looks and feels like a high velocity,  and punches like one too. 

The old one with the super zoom felt wrong ever since the old CRS crew introduced it.

@ dre21

It is much slower then in real, but the rate of fire is better then in real.

18 hours ago, abe250 said:

Have already used it a while ago, and it is too slow. The only improvement required was the zoom, now looks like you are using a super heavy atg when it is simply a small one. Do you test your "improvements" before releasing the patch?, if so, why do you think that this super slow cannon is funnier than the previous one?. We have enough with our paper made panzers, now please don't start with our atgs. Thank you.

The traverse speed is no different than previously, no change what so ever.
It is traversing the same rate it has been.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0