Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Game Crash and then...

brady

Ok, I am having that problem again where I get in game and the colors go all wonky then the game crashes, after reloading the game, this screen appeared:

7ibinx9.jpg

The Color wonky, note the players names and the odd terrain glitches in the screen shot, when I see these the game will freeze within a few minutes, it always happens rather quickly, but not consistently, that is more often than not when I get in game it all runs just fine :

pc7Ax6V.jpg

Hi Brady, I suggest you contact the support team so they can track your issue. support@wwiionline.com

If you did the patch only, I recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the full version and see if that takes care of it prior to contacting them though.

45 minutes ago, SCKING said:

Hi Brady, I suggest you contact the support team so they can track your issue. support@wwiionline.com

If you did the patch only, I recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the full version and see if that takes care of it prior to contacting them though.

Ya, I reinstalled the game, that's when I got the first screen shot.

New problems now are:

All my txt buffer channels zeroed out except for F1 and F2, and I cant send out dot allied's

Tried to reenter the game, after rebooting, and got the first Screen shot above again three times in a row when I tried to restart the game

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

What are your basic computer specs @brady?

windows 10 build 16299

i7 6700K 4 cores

32gb ram

Nivida Titan X pascal

Edited by brady

Looks like a graphics memory issue, could you try a different graphics driver?

What graphics driver are you using?

Edited by Nick

8 minutes ago, Nick said:

Looks like a graphics memory issue, could you try a different graphics driver?

What graphics driver are you using?

idk, presumably a Nivida one, searching my system for "graphics driver" generates no hits

If on Windows type 'run' in the search box and press enter and then type 'dxdiag' in the run box and press enter.

• Registered Users

That driver's just a version or so back, released last month.

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

I looks like there's an even newer driver available on the nvidia website, might be worth trying that.

Says best driver already installed 

btw, TY

Edited by brady

I’ll be back in game in the morning and I’ll give it a go, I’ll let you know either way

5 hours ago, brady said:

I’ll be back in game in the morning and I’ll give it a go, I’ll let you know either way

Try this once
Since you already reinstalled, go to your documents folder and look for a folder named battleground europe
rename it to battleground Europe-Test
Run settings.exe and pick your proper video, audio, etc.

Now launch game and see what it does aside from temporarily not having your proper keymaps.
Run around a bit, see if the issue remains or goes away, especially the locked sides screen.

If it goes away and runs right, copying your cfml's and calib back is easy enough.