• Announcements

    • BLKHWK8

      Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

      The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
Ce

Well.....

48 posts in this topic

Kilemall I think stays in touch with Hg but that was a while ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, stankyus said:

Been a month or so since I talked with him.  I know he was fed up and left. Mb we can convince him to return. He is a lot of fun to run around with and needs to go prowl'in around with us again... and BTW where have you been? I have not seen you in a very long time. 

Ill give C5 a shot on FB to see if he'll give things another go.  I am excited to see CE return to us, AEF has been bleeding Vets over the past year and a half or so.. From a good night mb 3 - 4 years ago with 70 ppl and as high as 100 to now where its hard to muster 15 on a good night.  Just over a year and a half ago ago a good night was 40-45.  Dirbs still runs with us every now and then he decides to play but refuses to give up the old 23rd squad tag for AEF but hes one of us never the less.

Me and Deride are planning to come back for camp 153. Maybe i'll get that desire to play more often afterwards. Been burnt out of WW2OL for over a year now. Maybe c5 would like to join us as well. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gretnine said:

Me and Deride are planning to come back for camp 153. Maybe i'll get that desire to play more often afterwards. Been burnt out of WW2OL for over a year now. Maybe c5 would like to join us as well. :-)

Deride is back and killing stuff already. Tormented is back as Axis but is coming back allied next map.. Slowly AEF is getting back some of its ppl... just need more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stankyus said:

Deride is back and killing stuff already. Tormented is back as Axis but is coming back allied next map.. Slowly AEF is getting back some of its ppl... just need more.

Yup, that old man needed to warm up before the real show, so he came back early. :-)

Edited by gretnine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's good to see the good talent coming back from time to time. Good old names mentioned.

S!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, erasmo said:

It's good to see the good talent coming back from time to time. Good old names mentioned.

S!

Yes it is....Let's get it going again for old time's sake:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chokk said:

Almost makes me consider a return. Almost. 

Dude! Great to see you.  I’m putting some things together and may do an old fashioned return Op. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ce said:

Dude! Great to see you.  I’m putting some things together and may do an old fashioned return Op. 

Shoot me a PM here if you do. Id be interested depending on when it is. I dont have discord though, but do have TS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blkmgc said:

Shoot me a PM here if you do. Id be interested depending on when it is. I dont have discord though, but do have TS.

TS works for me and will likely be used. From what I’m hearing discord is terrible. Plus I’m sure discord won’t handle the mass numbers we will likely have like the old days woo woo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ce said:

TS works for me and will likely be used. From what I’m hearing discord is terrible. Plus I’m sure discord won’t handle the mass numbers we will likely have like the old days woo woo

Majority that is active in the game use Discord since the VOIP moved there. Only handful of squads still use TS internally by hosting it themselves. And yes, Discord can handle "mass numbers"..

Edited by gretnine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ce said:

TS works for me and will likely be used. From what I’m hearing discord is terrible. Plus I’m sure discord won’t handle the mass numbers we will likely have like the old days woo woo

Shot you a PM.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, rans said:

Treacle!!!

Ello treacle! Long time m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, catfive said:

I think I could handle a map for old times sake

Looks like gang is back together again!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stankyus said:

Looks like gang is back together again!!

 

You know that Sandy was actually dreaming this whole thing and she actually drowned the summer before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BLKHWK8 said:

You know that Sandy was actually dreaming this whole thing and she actually drowned the summer before.

If that is what i see with my dying brain activity, please shoot me again and this time dont miss.
:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 11:48 AM, stankyus said:

You still in contact with Hg?  If you can come back mb he can.

Yak,  I missed this!

We're friends in the same DFW area  IRL, I'm going over to his house this Wednesday to watch the S3 opener for The Expanse.

He's stated he's not coming back and I believe, during a dogsitting weekend I fired up his machine to play on my account and it had not patched for months.

I explained why I' m not playing Allied anymore- he totally gets that too, and my reasons would have caused him to quit Allied too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m curious of your reasons Kile, whole heartedly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2018 at 7:22 AM, Ce said:

I’m curious of your reasons Kile, whole heartedly. 

Inappropriate to discuss here I think, and in any event as you know you and I think differently from each other, you may have no problem with where the Allies are going.

 

HG, I and some of the others are kinda old school salty as the internet would say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.