• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robhood

CE and Other Old Dudes

9 posts in this topic

Seems like the old days are dead and gone.  The changes are never enough and way too slow in coming. Call me CE.

Lol.  There is so much new content it will take months to try and become proficient in the new toys....

33 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

Lol.  There is so much new content it will take months to try and become proficient in the new toys....

Granit of old?

I started playing at launch and stayed subbed for years.  I left shortly after the  HC disaster but have played through every version of the game since.  The game needs to acknowledge it is a niche game and return to it's roots. Town supply.        This hybrid system planned seems to fall short, but I will reserved judgement until I play it a while...if it every gets here. 

It's coming bud...Get back in game, get a squad going strong and get ready!!!

11 hours ago, blkmgc said:

Granit of old?

Not sure if there was another or not.  Started in 2004 as tavroh and then switched to granit in 2010 or so.  Mostly a lonewolf but have tried a few squads over the years.

3 hours ago, GrAnit said:

Not sure if there was another or not.  Started in 2004 as tavroh and then switched to granit in 2010 or so.  Mostly a lonewolf but have tried a few squads over the years.

Ahh, ok. Im thinking Granit from before that, actually pre-wwiiol in WB's.

18 hours ago, robhood said:

Seems like the old days are dead and gone.  The changes are never enough and way too slow in coming. Call me CE.

I’ll call ya in a bit. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0