• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robhood

CE and Other Old Dudes

9 posts in this topic

Seems like the old days are dead and gone.  The changes are never enough and way too slow in coming. Call me CE.

Lol.  There is so much new content it will take months to try and become proficient in the new toys....

33 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

Lol.  There is so much new content it will take months to try and become proficient in the new toys....

Granit of old?

I started playing at launch and stayed subbed for years.  I left shortly after the  HC disaster but have played through every version of the game since.  The game needs to acknowledge it is a niche game and return to it's roots. Town supply.        This hybrid system planned seems to fall short, but I will reserved judgement until I play it a while...if it every gets here. 

11 hours ago, blkmgc said:

Granit of old?

Not sure if there was another or not.  Started in 2004 as tavroh and then switched to granit in 2010 or so.  Mostly a lonewolf but have tried a few squads over the years.

3 hours ago, GrAnit said:

Not sure if there was another or not.  Started in 2004 as tavroh and then switched to granit in 2010 or so.  Mostly a lonewolf but have tried a few squads over the years.

Ahh, ok. Im thinking Granit from before that, actually pre-wwiiol in WB's.

18 hours ago, robhood said:

Seems like the old days are dead and gone.  The changes are never enough and way too slow in coming. Call me CE.

I’ll call ya in a bit. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0