Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
robhood

CE and Other Old Dudes

robhood

Seems like the old days are dead and gone.  The changes are never enough and way too slow in coming. Call me CE.

GrAnit

Lol.  There is so much new content it will take months to try and become proficient in the new toys....

blkmgc
33 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

Lol.  There is so much new content it will take months to try and become proficient in the new toys....

Granit of old?

robhood

I started playing at launch and stayed subbed for years.  I left shortly after the  HC disaster but have played through every version of the game since.  The game needs to acknowledge it is a niche game and return to it's roots. Town supply.        This hybrid system planned seems to fall short, but I will reserved judgement until I play it a while...if it every gets here. 

PITTPETE

It's coming bud...Get back in game, get a squad going strong and get ready!!!

BLKHWK8

It's coming.

GrAnit
11 hours ago, blkmgc said:

Granit of old?

Not sure if there was another or not.  Started in 2004 as tavroh and then switched to granit in 2010 or so.  Mostly a lonewolf but have tried a few squads over the years.

blkmgc
3 hours ago, GrAnit said:

Not sure if there was another or not.  Started in 2004 as tavroh and then switched to granit in 2010 or so.  Mostly a lonewolf but have tried a few squads over the years.

Ahh, ok. Im thinking Granit from before that, actually pre-wwiiol in WB's.

Ce
18 hours ago, robhood said:

Seems like the old days are dead and gone.  The changes are never enough and way too slow in coming. Call me CE.

I’ll call ya in a bit. 

Sign in to follow this