• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad vs Squad Battle for Notre Dame Postponed   08/03/2018

The event for this weekend will be postponed... We have not been able to get a solid commitment to run the event. I will be posting a poll to select a better date and time. Poll:    Welcome back our Squad vs Squad events. Please check out the forum post here   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tr6al

ML change default spawn in at FMS

5 posts in this topic

I think it would help missions and the leaders of them if they could at any time just shift the default spawn in from origin to fms , or back again .

There are many types of missions that really need only experienced players , such as fb bust or at times even defence where an fms would be ideal out a distance from town .

New players tend to cause a major disruption at these , what with smoke and just shooting rifles . Also if an fms is camped the ml can shift the spawn default so as to not have to check the check mark every time you Spawn.

I know I have died many times by spawning in to camped fms while in a hurry to defend town ..etc 

Tr6al 

Your suggestion has two completely different reasonings.

1) Allow ML to change default away from FMS if it's camped (why don't they just pull it instead??)

2) Newbies cause disruption and we don't want that so force them to not spawn near the battle if they haven't found out ywt that they need to change from the default (at least, that's what I get from "New players tend to cause a major disruption at these , what with smoke and just shooting rifles . "). That's not something we want to do.

57 minutes ago, chaoswzkd said:

1) Allow ML to change default away from FMS if it's camped (why don't they just pull it instead??)

Could sometimes be useful i guess.
If i am enroute with support to come uncamp and defend FMS, could be of use to disable it for a short time.
Maybe like a one time disable of limited duration.

Not necessarily a disable , just a default spawn in location priority to direct all players to the most action . 

I have spawning in too many times to see streams of inf heading back into town from FMS when the town is where players are really needed , yet a defensive fms is very useful to the players that want to use it .

The spawning into camped ones is also a real pain when there is no choice for "priority " location spawning.

In the heat of battle and I get killed , spawning back in quickly to find i'm somewhere out in the boonies , then have to despawn and respawn .

Tr6al

3 hours ago, tr6al said:

spawning back in quickly to find i'm somewhere out in the boonies

LoL i did that 2 or 3 times last night.
Flipping the default would not be a bad idea.
Have to see how the new UI changes work out, they might rectify the issue on their own accord

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0