Ce

Creature of habbit

12 posts in this topic

Yes this is a true statement. With that being said, after all the reading I’ve done over the last week or so, I’m not entirely sure that WWIIOL is going to suite my old style of play. I understand adapting and learning but it’s hard to get my head around some of this. 

MSP/FRUs

PPO

RDP

Armor columns

Brigade over supply

Player rallys

Squad nights

HC Cooperation

Squad Liason officers

Legit CoC

Cutting off brigade resupply missions

Ninja Caps

Routing divisions

Just to name a few. Is any of this still actually around or is the big problem ultimately numbers?

MSP are now FMS - Fortified Mobile Spawn -- truck deployable only,  take 4 charges (or bombs) to blow.

Everything else is pretty much the same as it has been for years.

1 hour ago, Ce said:

Is any of this still actually around or is the big problem ultimately numbers?

It's just numbers. That's all it comes down to

If I’m reading right you can’t over supply brigades anymore? Is there a list of supply per brigade and HQ available?

You can still oversupply up to 100% over "full".  Also the oversupply will travel with the flag.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ce said:

MSP/FRUs
MSP/FRU no longer exist, it is not a truck deployed fortified mobile spawn, it spawns light atg/aa and infantry, and does not die to a plink or grenade hit
needs 4 satchels to take down

PPO
Player Placed Object
Depending on class, you can place a foxhole, a sandbag wall section, a tank trap, or an ATG bunker type structure.
Everyone can at least set a foxhhole, basic rifleman can set foxhole and sand bags, engineer can set all of them.

RDP
Research and Development and Production
Simply how the new tiers come in, type .rdp and find out how close to the next tier you are
You can bomb enemy factories to slow down their resupply of lost units, you can not delay their tier though

Armor columns

Brigade over supply
Just Overstock like before but the units go to the brigade flag not the town itself

Player rallys
Unsure in what context you mean

Squad nights
Same as always?

HC Cooperation

Squad Liason officers
In charge of sheep rentals?   
Not really sure, sounds like HC go between

Legit CoC
Got me there

Cutting off brigade resupply missions
Cutting (capturing) the depots connecting the brigades town to the supply system.
If you hold those depots they can not resupply

Ninja Caps
Capping a town before anyone notices you are there
Might refer to it as domino caps also
Basically trying to run in, cap everything in the town and avoid any possibility of a fight

Routing divisions
Routing ALL of a divisions brigades
Routing a brigade happens when you capture the brigades town and leave the brigade no line of retreat

18 hours ago, Tman said:

S! Ce:  You can still oversupply - 

Oh wow! Tman! Salute sir. Glad to see your still around man.

Thanks Merlin and B2k.  I knew the definition of it all, I was just wondering if it still existed :) An HC liason officer was someone from each squad given low level brigade HC status so they can be on .hc with the rest to communicate ops. They weren’t obligated to fulfill HC duties, just a middle man betweeen squad and HC

Ninja caps are not a thing. This game is predictable, like the lunch most of these players get in the nursing home. Terribly slow game these days. 

17 hours ago, monsjoex said:

Dude you weren't gone for thát long?

Been a long time Mons and I’ve done a lot of reading and heard of many changes so I wanted to make sure that’s all.

15 hours ago, bar said:

Ninja caps are not a thing. This game is predictable, like the lunch most of these players get in the nursing home. Terribly slow game these days. 

Kinda figured that and that’s why I asked in my original post. Game mechanics aside, there’s no excuse for slow game play or lack of leadership other than people just stopped trying or stopped caring.