delems

Need temp HC command.

8 posts in this topic

I assume you mean to cover times when there is no HC online. The only issue is that could counter act the planning by officers for the campaign since the temp officer would just be reacting without access to the communication that happens behind the scenes.

Axis side will be rolling out a revised Reserve Officer Korps.  Details coming very soon.  

We envision a Korps of properly trained volunteers who will be in HC but will only have HC responsibilities when there are no other HC on.  

Stay tuned to Axis forums.

S!

3 minutes ago, Tman said:

Axis side will be rolling out a revised Reserve Officer Korps.  Details coming very soon.  

We envision a Korps of properly trained volunteers who will be in HC but will only have HC responsibilities when there are no other HC on.  

S!

Good idea 

5 hours ago, Tman said:

S!

The Allies have one, they have had for sometime,  it’s just not very well-known I think,  when I joined I signed up as a reserve officer, but after a week, and some Kool-Aid, I  changed to normal career, after I saw how it all  worked I  wanted the full meal deal .

so if you’re at all hesitant about joining it’s a good way to get your feet wet .

Reserve officers are not required to take map Unless nobody else is on, so it can be a good way to  ease into it all

And what is Jollier than being Air reserve officer and getting bad balance roll map to your hands?

Rootcare without numbing is pleasure combined to that :D