nily5000

Wall of the Henning Dynasty

79 posts in this topic

Did you see the allied get owned at both of Sgt Henning’s great walls. Andenne and Ciney are safe thanks to Sgt Henning and Whips crew. They allied are confused and have no answer. S! For over the top defense and strategy.

LIES S!

3 hours ago, nily5000 said:

Did you see the allied get owned at both of Sgt Henning’s great walls. Andenne and Ciney are safe thanks to Sgt Henning and Whips crew. They allied are confused and have no answer. S! For over the top defense and strategy.

LIES S!

hush nurgle.

9 hours ago, merlin51 said:

Oh it happened
I thought it was awesome 

I know , I added to it, was hoping someone took a pic or did a short video.  I think someone said they posted one on discord ,but I don't do discord. 

I was not there but I have been there on many occasions to attack Ciney in T3.  Once the Tiger enters attacking Ciney is insanely tough without a massive overpop and supply - AND that was prior to the Axis having 18 tigers per division. All you need is a few tigers outside the AB and out east and the Allies are not going to get close to town. Its not some uber defensive strategy, its the terrain that lends a superior defense when you have superior firepower and armor. TBH all you need is about 3 Tigers in those places and no allied armor is going to be in range before they are seen to destroy them.  Andenne is not that much different.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, stankyus said:

I was not there but I have been there on many occasions to attack Ciney in T3.  Once the Tiger enters attacking Ciney is insanely tough without a massive overpop and supply - AND that was prior to the Axis having 18 tigers per division. All you need is a few tigers outside the AB and out east and the Allies are not going to get close to town. Its not some uber defensive strategy, its the terrain that lends a superior defense when you have superior firepower and armor. TBH all you need is about 3 Tigers in those places and no allied armor is going to be in range before they are seen to destroy them.  Andenne is not that much different.

QFT

1 person likes this

the Ciney wall was 2km long allies tried very hard was a good battle we were under fire while building it was totally epic

I will continue to build them but you never know where one of my walls will pop up something the allies will have to deal with from now on.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:45 PM, dre21 said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

oh it happened this is Andenne wall

2 people like this

4 hours ago, sgthenning said:

oh it happened this is Andenne wall

LOL now I see what was ment... nice job. Aomercy and Gridiron have done the same in places on the map.  That is impressive.

Is this a regular occurrence? I ask because I think it totally kills the game. Noticing a lot of stupid crap that’s really keeping me from logging in this weekend  :mellow:

25 minutes ago, Ce said:

Is this a regular occurrence? I ask because I think it totally kills the game. Noticing a lot of stupid crap that’s really keeping me from logging in this weekend  :mellow:

No, it is not. This is Sgthenning showing off his uber building skills.

You've only just returned, and I think under the pretext that everything would be "as it was" for when you left. Adapt and improvise to the change, which is ever constant in the world, and therefore here. 

We're back to developing the game and are making several strides going forward. This is a good thing. There is still room for you to be an exceptional leader and get things done, but it's going to take some time to rebuild your crew and reputation a bit Ce.

All in all, it's great to see you back, and I mean that. I've noticed things with AEF picking up and in time it will be its once dominating force in-game if you continue down this path of rebuilding it. Give it some time.

If you have some feedback you want to send to me directly I'm interested, PM or e-mail will do just fine.

Welcome back S! 

7 minutes ago, XOOM said:

You've only just returned, and I think under the pretext that everything would be "as it was" for when you left. Adapt and improvise to the change, which is ever constant in the world, and therefore here. 

We're back to developing the game and are making several strides going forward. This is a good thing. There is still room for you to be an exceptional leader and get things done, but it's going to take some time to rebuild your crew and reputation a bit Ce.

All in all, it's great to see you back, and I mean that. I've noticed things with AEF picking up and in time it will be its once dominating force in-game if you continue down this path of rebuilding it. Give it some time.

If you have some feedback you want to send to me directly I'm interested, PM or e-mail will do just fine.

Welcome back S! 

Well said and will do sir

S!

Awesome, this is why I want to reset PPO timers at trucks or let trucks build it.

now, one sapper and it’s breached 

1 hour ago, Ce said:

I am trying to demon straight that there are many uses for PPOS this is just on a grander scale. The ppos are very useful and are very under used in the game. I What I am showing here is just one possibility.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, sgthenning said:

I am trying to demon straight that there are many uses for PPOS this is just on a grander scale. The ppos are very useful and are very under used in the game. I What I am showing here is just one possibility.

I’m with ya dude. Was just wondering if setting them up like that was done all the time. I’ve been out of game for 4 years and loved many aspects of the game and was hoping there wasn’t a lot of gaming the game cause that sucks an angriff 

1 minute ago, deride said:

CE, until the ticket and supply situation is straightened out, we can't attack like we used to.

Noted and thanks Deride. I expected changes and hoping some for the better but we will see soon enough. Thanks again

chris

1 minute ago, Ce said:

I’m with ya dude. Was just wondering if setting them up like that was done all the time. I’ve been out of game for 4 years and loved many aspects of the game and was hoping there wasn’t a lot of gaming the game cause that sucks an angriff 

Yeah I've never seen the Great Wall of Henning done before - by anyone else. However Henning showing the possibilities of PPO's is a good thing. We need to more PPO's and we need people to use them more often. It makes the game more interesting. However, there does need to be limits. 

2 hours ago, XOOM said:

Welcome back S! 

Had 21 AEF on Sunday, many names we have not seen in a while.  Even Jselic looks to be coming back.

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, stankyus said:

Had 21 AEF on Sunday, many names we have not seen in a while.  Even Jselic looks to be coming back.

It's about time that we see big number squads.

For sometime, the amount of small squads that we have, has concerned me. There is very limited value to positively improving the game play for oneself and more importantly the whole side / game to being in a 2-3 man squad. Yeah I get the prestige of the "reminiscing" moments we all have, but truly, it's not being helpful.

Time for folks to take the initiative and consolidate for the betterment of the game. Worth taking the time to break the norm and remember that SQUADS, and SQUADS WITH NUMBERS, is what really makes the game the best.

What will be done though? Requires your initiative, think about it (everyone who fits that small squad bill).

34 minutes ago, bmw2 said:

However Henning showing the possibilities of PPO's is a good thing. We need to more PPO's and we need people to use them more often. It makes the game more interesting.

THIS. Sgthenning has done a great job rekindling the light for many of what possibilities exist for WWII Online's Player Placed Objects. The lack of use in the game has been a thing of disappointment as we had pressed getting you guys a lot more stuff very intentionally so you can modify the game environment to your hearts desire.

There's a lot of immediate tactical value for you guys, teach others, we've made it as simple and clean as possible. You will benefit from it!

1 person likes this