• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Cornered Rats

Fundraiser Update: Stretch goal is achievable!

9 posts in this topic

The current WWII Online fundraiser is almost over and thanks to the incredible WWII Online community stepping forward to show support, we have reached our initial goal! We want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to help us meet this important funding goal! If you have not contributed to the fundraiser and still wish to do so, there's still time and another goal to hit!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=yoZ93TTrQFc:IiMcqfiXb-c:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=yoZ93TTrQFc:IiMcqfiXb-c:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=yoZ93TTrQFc:IiMcqfiXb-c:F7zBnMyn0Lo
yoZ93TTrQFc

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

The first priority on the stretch list needs to be the bunkers!  That is the best gameplay changes you can make from the overall list.

1 person likes this

On 4/4/2018 at 11:46 PM, bravo25 said:

hood what are you talking about bunkers???

New bunkers? What's the old bunkers? 

I think by old bunkers they mean these ones?

bunker1.png

bunker2.jpg

bunker3.jpg

bunker4.jpg

Yes.  That bunker, but I don't remember the sandbags.  Is that the new 'old' bunker?

Edited by GrAnit