Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Fundraiser Update: Stretch goal is achievable!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

The current WWII Online fundraiser is almost over and thanks to the incredible WWII Online community stepping forward to show support, we have reached our initial goal! We want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to help us meet this important funding goal! If you have not contributed to the fundraiser and still wish to do so, there's still time and another goal to hit!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=yoZ93TTrQFc:IiMcqfiXb-c:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=yoZ93TTrQFc:IiMcqfiXb-c:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=yoZ93TTrQFc:IiMcqfiXb-c:F7zBnMyn0Lo
yoZ93TTrQFc

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

The first priority on the stretch list needs to be the bunkers!  That is the best gameplay changes you can make from the overall list.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 11:46 PM, bravo25 said:

hood what are you talking about bunkers???

New bunkers? What's the old bunkers? 

I think by old bunkers they mean these ones?

bunker1.png

bunker2.jpg

bunker3.jpg

bunker4.jpg

Yes.  That bunker, but I don't remember the sandbags.  Is that the new 'old' bunker?

Edited by GrAnit