• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
XOOM

Desiring CRS feedback?

8 posts in this topic

I understand players are interested, and deserve feedback from all of us at Cornered Rat Software. Therefore, I wanted to make mention of a powerful tool here that will help me personally ensure that you get my attention to a thread you find valuable, and are looking for feedback on.

Simply, you type @XOOM

This will give me a notification to look at something directly and cut through all of the player communications.

S! 

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

I assume this means to type @XOOM in the topic title, correct?

no :) type the @ symbol and then start to type Xoom's name and a list will appear
click on Xoom and it will do this @XOOM and then he gets a notice with a link to thread

On 06/04/2018 at 0:54 AM, XOOM said:

I understand players are interested, and deserve feedback from all of us at Cornered Rat Software. Therefore, I wanted to make mention of a powerful tool here that will help me personally ensure that you get my attention to a thread you find valuable, and are looking for feedback on.

Simply, you type @XOOM

This will give me a notification to look at something directly and cut through all of the player communications.

S! 

@XOOM Oh no you don’t want us to do this. That would take you too long. Lol

Maybe say what are the rules? For reporting issues? Ideas? Questions to further detail an announcement?

You should probably leave it to the community support guys, with instructions stating if anything interesting or any in game issues pop up to let you, hatch, or any relevant rat

Lotta poo in the fourms