Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Awards site

B2K

• CORNERED RAT

For those not aware - I've been maintaining a 'unofficial' awards site at 7thast.net/awards.  It collects sortie info, then overlays that against the HC awards (stats based at least) to show what everyone has earned for each campaign.   

It decided to blow up today for some reason - I'm hopeful I can figure out what's occurred and get it back up the end of the weekend.   

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT

And it's up again... apparently upgrading broke something... so yay for 'old timey' code...

• Like 1

Are the Italians incorporated in the stats correctly?

I won't repost all the previous issues, but any work on them?

Hmm, not good.

But the biggest error by far, is losing my 148 and 149 Marine Infantry Badge - they were there?

Don't stress B2K. You'll figure it out in time. Don't kill yourself over it. We all know that you've got a ridiculously full plate as it is.

Thanks for all that you do.

S!S!S!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • CORNERED RAT

well it's partly back up - definitely a WIP now, started incorporating the CS&R awards DB into it as well (and damm is it ugly)..... but it's quasi functional

• 2 weeks later...
  • CORNERED RAT

plugging along on it -should have it fully back up by the weekend - maybe.. life is oddly lacking in free time this month

• 1 month later...

@B2K Was poking today with the awards site and seems to still miss some things here and there, not sure what the reason would be but figured I would throw out my example. Tanker Ace for a single sortie. 

May 21 11:00 kchip (Flak 36)
May 21 11:02 coila (Pak 36)
May 21 11:03 coila (Pak 36)
May 21 11:05 coila (Pak 36)
May 21 11:06 vanth (Pz IV D)
May 21 11:08 vanth (Pz IV D)
May 21 11:10 vanth (Pz IV D)
May 21 11:10 plink (Pz II C)
May 21 11:14 vanth (Pz IV D)
May 21 11:14 plink (Pz II C)
May 21 11:14 rtpower (DE LMG)
May 21 11:16 dylanboo (SdKfz 232)
May 21 11:18 plink (Pz II C)
May 21 11:18 vanth (StuG III B)
May 21 11:18 kolbfitz (DE Engineer)

Not sure why it makes the stug 3b a smiley face lol, but with 9 mech kills using a M3A3 it should populate in the Tank Ace field. (or did I miss a requirement?) 

In addition vehicle was RTB'd

Edited by hateract

• CORNERED RAT

I'll look into that.   I've switched it to a framework and it's possible some things didn't swap over so well.  What unit were you when you did that?

• CORNERED RAT

Hmm looks like godaddy is doing something odd with the site.... time to reset everything I guess... reload it from default.

• 4 weeks later...
  • CORNERED RAT

re-enabled it - I've got to get to the per sortie awards though.  don't have time until the weekend.